"And how do you think Sergey is going to react to seeing his sons face after what you did to it tonight?" Grimmy asks and I frown at him.

"He looks fine." I dismiss.

"You broke the kids nose Sev." Grimmy points out.

"Exactly. He looks fine." I shrug and watch as Lilianna approaches the table with a tray of our drinks. I wish they'd understand how much thought I've put into the plan, into keeping this place safe. How much I actually cared now if we had the cartel showing up here.

"Here's your drinks." Lilianna smiles and places her tray on our table, unloading the drinks for us. She's standing close to me and I slip my hand under my thigh to physically stop myself from reaching out to touch her in front of everyone. I know how soft that skin is now, I know how warm she is which makes it even more tempting.

"Cheers." The guys thank her and grab their beers.

"Thank you." I say, catching her eyes with mine. Fuck she's stunning, I've never seen a woman like her before. Flashes of her touching me last night shoot through my mind, her moans echo clearly in my ears and my stomach twists in an unfamiliar way. I look away from her, concerned about what just happened in my stomach. What the fuck was that?! Am I going to be sick?

Lilianna leaves us and I grab my drink from the table, sculling the entire double shot down my gullet in an attempt to chase away the unusual feeling settling in the pit of my stomach.

"Gents." Curby greets us as he takes the empty seat on the other side of me.

"Any news?" I ask him.

"Nah, not a thing, they're not making any moves tonight at least." Curby says.

"Who's listening to the scanners if you're here?" Grimmy asks and Curby just shrugs, meaning no one is listening to the scanners for intel.

"Are you fucking serious Curb? They could be organising something right now and we'll miss it!" I snap.

"They won't be I've been listening ever since we lifted Sergey's kid. Make someone else listen to it or else I'll go insane." Curby complains and I roll my eyes annoyed at him.

"Pugs, go listen to the scanner. Grimmy, go see if you can get anymore information out of Sergey's failed protege." I instruct and the two men stand with their beers, leaving Curby and I alone.

"You drinking tonight?" Curby gestures to my empty glass.

"Just the one. To take the edge off." I defend and search for Lilianna in the club. She's loading her tray with drinks at the bar, her perfect ample bum is on display to all the men here and I wish I had touched her there last night. At least then I'd have some kind of claim over it and not be just like every other man here and get the privilege to only look.

"Hmm." Curby hums and follows my gaze to her.

"I sorted the security footage from last night for you." He says and I break my eyes away from her to look at him.

"Thanks." I'm grateful I have someone like Curby who is willing to stick his neck out to cover for me against Victor.

"I wiped the fight in the club and your little moment out back." Curby clarifies and my body immediately stiffens.

"What?" I ask him. I had only asked him to wipe the footage of me chocking out that guy, I didn't even think about any footage of Lilianna and I last night.

"What did you see?" I grab Curby by the collar. I swear to go if he saw her half naked and me touching her I will lose it. Not because I've been caught breaking rules but because the thought of him, or anyone for that matter, seeing her so vulnerable without her knowing makes my blood boil.