6

Things have gotten awkward between us after I kissed Yn.

She had started avoiding me. After that night, we have attended a few dinners and parties togather as a couple but the way she used to converse with me earlier.... It had changed.

She moved out of my house the very next day without any word.

I know I myself had caused this fake relationship thing between us, but belive me... I just had this option.

It had been 2 months already but she was still not comfortable around me. She was still hesitant in talking with me.

Maybe that's my destiny.

I was in my cabin watching Yn's cabin recording maybe for the 5th time this day.

What else I could do? I tried a lot to talk to her, to get close to her, but she pushed me away. She kept pushing me away.

Maybe I was wrong...

Ring~Ring~

My phone rang which made me turn the video off and attend the call

"Hello, Taehyung! Today we've planned a party. Venu is just behind your office building. You need to come along with Yn. And it's an order from your dad and mom." Just with this Jimin cut the call not letting me speak even a single word.

Party and with Yn... Maybe it'll help me to clear things up between us...

I dialled Yn's number calling her in my cabin.

Soon enough, she knocked the door and stepped in.

"You needed me Tae-- sir?"

I shut my eyes having enough of her. I've told her to call me by my name but still...

"Yn I... Uh! Just wanted to tell you we've to attend a party tonight. So be ready, I'll pick you up at 7."

I chose to stay quite about it. It was enough that I was getting to hear her voice.

"Ok sir." She replied and walked out of the cabin.

I think I did a mistake.. I shouldn't have started this fake thing...

Now all I could do was wait for the night to begin.

-------

Author POV

Taehyung was waiting for Yn to exit the house and soon enough she did.

Taehyung's eyes widen watching her. The small dress sticking to her body making it shine with its decorations, denim jacket hanging loosely over her shoulders, curled hairs covering her bare shoulders in an elegant way, black heels matching perfectly with her look.... She looked hot.

He had never seen her like this ever. Well he had never been at a club along with her either.

His heart was thumping against his chest, breaths went heavy, storms occurred in his stomach... He could feel something getting hard in his pants.

But he was a gentleman.. a true gentleman.

"Let's go Taehyung." She was already in the car beside him waiting for him to start driving.

He gulped and nodded in a yes before shifting his gazes at the staring wheel.

"You look g-good Yn." He managed to let words out if his dry throat.