4

"Hey Taehyung... Hey Yn??" Everyone had their eyes on me from the time I had entered in this building.

I smiled awkwardly while he tightened his grip around my waist pulling me close to himself.

His this particular action made my heart run a marathon while butterflies in my stomach danced freestyle.

But then I remembered something

"We'll act all lovey dovey like couples. Pecks, hugs and stuff couples do will be often. I'll pay you extra for it."

Pay... Yes he was paying me to be his girlfriend. Sorry.......Fake girlfriend.

But only I knew why I was doing this.

Ignoring my thoughts, I bowed.

"Hey Yn! My daughter. I'm so happy that this wild bear chose you out of all the girls. You are just so perfect." Mr. Kim said which made me blush a little.

Jimin, my coworker and a part of their family who sat beside me tapped my shoulder catching me attention.

"He have always liked you." He pointed towards Mr. Kim who looked so happy.

Now I could understand why Taehyung chose me to be his Fake girlfriend.. because his father have liked me. He did this for his family. Just as he said.

"My family likes you and want to see you with me. That's why act as my girlfriend for 3 months and then we'll have a fake breakup to end this fake relationship. Until then I'll pay you 2000$/ day."

" I must say the way she looks is not that good. Eva is more beautiful than her. She shares same status as us. So still I will recommend you to leave her and date Eva, Taehyung." His mother said the same thing for 15th time.

It was clear as RO water that his mother didn't like me.

Even though the relationship we shared was fake but not getting the green light from his mother caused a strange fear in my heart. What if she doesn't accept me??

"Mom! I told you I love Yn and I don't wanna date anyone else than her. So please, stop this all." Taehyung said in an annoyed tone.

He was literally talking back with his mother for a fake girlfriend.

"Honey! Please let them eat peacefully." She scoffed at Mr. Kim's words and rolled her eyes.

Rude mother..

We were almost done with the dinner and were walking around the garden talking bout random stuffs.

His family was friendly. And having Jimin made the environment more friendly and comfortable.

I suddenly felt my throat getting dry. Maybe I had a lot of yogurt.

Aah! How can I be that sensitive to cool things.

I pulled Taehyung's arm a bit as we had our arms interlinked.

He looked at me and I said

"Taehyung, I'm go-gonna get some water." He nodded and I went in to get a glass of water.

After I had plenty of water I turned around to leave but there stood his mother with an arrogant look.

"Leave my son Yn." She said.

What?

She had suddenly said something which I never saw coming.

"Fight for me as true girlfriend. Whatever happens don't give up on me in front of anyone. Got that?"