2

Ring~Ring~

My phone kept ringing which made me wake up that early.

I streached my arm towards the night stand in order to get that ringing machine.

"Hello?" My voice came out raspy or childish, I don't know cause I was still sleepy.

But the sudden chuckle I heard from the other line made me open my eyes like plates and sit straight abandoning my beautiful sleep in middle.

"Good morning Yn."

The voice I love for no reason, the deepness in it just makes me crazy.... It was him.

K-kim Taehyung??

He must be waiting for me to reply because he was quite for some seconds.

But I just couldn't reply. I mind was numb. Not even a single brain cell worked.

I sat like a statue looking here and there in my own room breathing a bit heavily. Still I just couldn't give a response.

I heard him sigh before he spoke

"Well, I called you because today we have half working day in office so..... Just b-bring the essential f-files. J-just that."

His voice broke in between... Yeah maybe connection error.

"O-ok sir." At last I replied.

He cut the call and I just kept staring at the number displaying on my phone screen.

He called me ... Like Kim Taehyung called me..

I never had his number. And why? I was just an employee. But now I have it. He called me....

But he didn't need to tell me that today is half a day as I could have found it out reaching office.

At last, he is the boss. He can do whatever he wants.

-------

I was engaged in so important files when

"Miss Yn, Mr. Kim called you." I got this information.

More likely command. And I had to comply because he is the boss.

Knock~knock~

I knocked the door and the next moment his alluring voice called me in.

I stepped in his cabin while my steps were hesitant. But for my these not so beautiful eyes, he was changing.

But to my offence, he had already changed and was just buttoning up his light blue shirt.

Shit! I missed the scene.

"We need to attend a family dinner. I've the dress for you. We'll get it in the way so be ready to leave after office."

His tone had dominance. He hadn't looked at me even once while she spoke but looked up at my face when he was done with his shirt.

"Help me with this Yn." He pointed towards the tie placed on the table beside the dark blue tux.

I blinked my eyes multiple times just to understand a thing.

Did he just asked my help to tie that tie up?

It wasn't like I didn't know how to do that. The thing was, for that I had to go near him. Like too much close.

My heart was already thumping so hard and now this....

"Do it Yn." He commanded.

Just in blinks, his gazes changed into dark one, eyes went all smokey making me shiver at my place.

I nodded and bit my lower lip before releasing a huge breath.

Let's just do it.

I took a step towards him and my legs were already shaking badly.

I placed the undone tie over the collar and glanced at his face. He was staring at me. His eyes were just stuck on my face like he was trying to read me.

I looked away and started tying the tie while he shoved his hands in his pockets.

I could feel his stares on my face. But I had to ignore or maybe I have been dead till now.

"D-d-done sir." The way I shuttered made me curse myself.

I was about to leave the cabin when he stepped towards me erasing the space we had between us.

The distance left between us was almost as same as yesterday or maybe more less.

I suddenly gasped hard shutting my eyes waiting for his next action.

But to my surprise, he chuckled and took the tux from beside me.

"Don't be nervous Yn. We already love each other. OKay! Even it is fake." He said and backed away.

Turing around he wore the tux and turned to face me.

"Get ready. Hmm." I nodded.

Leaving the cabin, I ran to the restroom while tears accumulated in my eyes threating to fall miserably.

It was okay. All okay. He said right. He love me but...FAKE.

All i could think was.. was it necessary to say 'fake'?