36

Harry Styles

My mind was completely fogged up with the need to fuck Nyla, and by the wicked glint and smirk she pulled on her face, I knew she wanted it just as bad as I did.

My hands grasp her waist, spinning her around until her front was pressed against the counter and her ass was snug against my cock. I was dragging my hands all over her, touching her wasn't enough though, I needed to be fucking inside her.

"You want this, Ny?" I tilted my head down to whisper in her ear. She moved her head to the side, looking at me from the corner of her eye until she nodded. But that wasn't enough for me. "Use your fucking words." I yanked her even closer, rubbing my erection against her round ass.

"Oh god." She sucked in a breath, resting the back of her head against my shoulder. "Yes, please fuck me." She whispered as her hips rolled against me.

I silenced the moan wanting to come out of my mouth, relishing in feeling her for a moment before my hands were tugging up the hem of her shirt past her stomach so my fingers could play with the waistband of these plaid pants that hugged her body so fucking tight.

"Want me to take you right here?" I tugged her waistband out before letting it snap back into place, a gasp left her lips.

"Please, Harry." The sound of her whine went straight to my cock.

"Begging already?" I ran my hands down past her hips, teasing her inner thigh until I took my hand away. She groaned in frustration. "Not so confident now are we? See how it feels? Having my hand right where you want it until I take it away, leaving you aching and frustrated." I whispered into her ear, teasing her again when I touched her bare stomach, dipping my fingers into her waistband before taking them out again.

But Nyla's hand snapped onto mine, gripping my wrist tightly to freeze it's movement. "I swear to god Harry, fuck me or I'll do it myself." Nyla tilted her head to the side and sent me a glare.

Fuck, my dick aches with pleasure when she's pissed off like this. I grin, staying silent until I force her hand off my wrist and I dip my fingers further into the front of her pants. Her head leans back again, resting against my shoulder and arching her back. I brush my fingertips on the top of her lace underwear, her skin being so warm and soft.

I lower my hand down further, cupping her in my hand and pressing the heel of my palm against her clit. Nyla's jaw drops, her hips involuntarily moving on my hand which I refuse to move just yet. She's so fucking wet, my fingers feel the dampness on her underwear, my mind races to think how she feels without this fucking barrier between us.

But right when I try to yank her pants off, a voice calls out. And fuck, I completely forget the guys were right in the other room.

"Nyla, Harry! Come on, we chose a movie already!" It was Liam's voice calling us.

Nyla's body went completely tense, and it was only a millisecond later that she was pulling my hand out of her pants and fixing her shirt. She stepped away from me, turning around with a stressed looking face, though I kept my smirk.

"Yeah, I'm almost done cleaning! Be out in a sec!" She ran a hand through her hair, inhaling and exhaling deeply to try and soothe the ache between her legs I'm assuming. Watching her only makes my grin expand wider.

"Would you stop smirking at me!" She stepped closer to me, whisper-shouting.

But I just snuck my hand around her waist, pulling her in against my body. I leaned in to try and taste her neck, but I ended with a chuckle as she swatted my hands away and pushed me until I let go. "Relax, West. It's not like they heard." I let out a quiet laugh when her brows raise.