"Dr. Bailey." An anaesthesiologist from Mercy West, that Natalie knew as Ben, rushed to catch up with the doctor, who started walking faster once she realised that Ben was calling her. "Our hemicolectomy's pushed. That's a shame. I was really looking forward to that." He said and the the rest three women stayed back watching the small conversation that took place in front of them. 

"Well, as ... you know..." Bailey stuttered. 

"Well, maybe we could make up for it. Dinner tomorrow?" Ben suggested and Natalie, Arizona and Callie exchanged looks.

"No. Um ... just ... I'm ... busy. I have surgeries most nights. I always have surgery."

"Right. Well, um, maybe see you in the O.R., then." Ben said slightly disappointed, but he didn't seem like he was going to give up.

"Oh, my God." Callie exclaimed once the four women were alone in the hallway and Bailey could finally breathe properly. "She likes him." Callie realised, being the one who knew Bailey the best.

"Oh, you like him?" Natalie asked. "He is really handsome and he is fun to work with."

"Oh, my God." Callie said excited. "You should totally go out with him. You have to say yes."

"Oh, no. It's Valentine's day." Arizona agreed, both of them giggling. Except Natalie who was just keeping it slightly more serious, like she usually did. "You have to."

"Okay, see, that... this right here, what's happening, the giggling... the girl talk, the OMGs... okay, it has to stop." Bailey tried to look annoyed, but she was secretly enjoying it. "Be more like Natalie."

"Natalie should be more like us." Arizona argued, annoyed that her friend was more uptight than she used to be. "What happened to you?"

"I had a daughter. I don't do giggling. And OMGs. But I can bring you Amber for that." Natalie suggested, making Arizona narrow her eyes at her.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Later on Mark and Callie were walking together. Mark was trying to hold on to the fact that he still had his daughter and his grandson, so much that he had bought a crib. So he was asking for Callie's help. "You're like a sweet, nerdy dad now. I don't even recognize you." Callie commented, seeing a big change at him. 

But then Mark's eyes landing at a woman and more specifically the lower part of her body as she was bending over the nurse's station, trying to reach something. He couldn't recognise the part of her body he was the most interested in. And he really wanted to see her face. "Well... whose butt is that?" Mark questioned, completely forgetting what they were talking about a minute ago. 

"I don't know." Callie shrugged. 

"I may be a dad, but I am a single dad. Excuse me." Mark cleared his throat and headed towards the woman, ready to hit her with his best lines.

"Okay. Now... now I recognize you." Callie commented but Mark was too far away to hear her.

"It must, uh, suck to work on Valentine's day." Mark said and the woman stood up to look at the man who was speaking to her. "I don't believe we've met. Oh!" Mark's eyes went wide as he saw Natalie in front of him. "That's why the butt looked familiar."

"Excuse me?" Natalie exclaimed. "Were you about to hit on me?" She scoffed annoyed.

"Yeah, well, I pretty much saw a butt. Why didn't I recognise your butt?" Mark asked and it seemed like he was mostly questioning himself.

"What's your problem?" Natalie exclaimed. "You're so slutty!"

"Oh I know" Mark continued, ignoring her comment. "Because we are not meant to be." Mark said bitterly and walked away.