T W E N T Y S I X

ANA

My bedroom door parted open and I see Malcolm walking in with something slick and brown all over him. Part of his shirt is soaked with it, he tries to wipe his hand on the fabric but it's futile, even his hair is a mess. He walks in and smiles as he sees the horror on my face.

"I helped the mechanics, I'll take a quick shower," he leans down to kiss me but I move away. Whatever covering him has a very strong smell.

"Ana," He says in warning.

I shake my head and point to the bathroom door.

Malcolm sighs and walks to the bathroom, "ten spanks for displeasing me," he says right before the door closes.

Spanks?

What is a spank? Coins? Is that a currency?

I reach for my tablet and pick a contact, Jackie, she is the person I'd contact if I never need anything, so I write to her;

What is a spank?

Her reply comes immediately,

Spank? Who said that?

Malcolm did.

I wait for a while but no reply comes from her, when the sound of the water is gone, finally she replies,

Sorry I was busy laughing. Enjoy your time with him!

What is a spank?! I ask myself in frustration. The door of the bathroom opened and this time he doesn't even bother to put anything on him. I look away immediately and pretend to rearrange my bedside table.

Malcolm walks closer and effortlessly throws me on my bed. "I'm clean, now we kiss,"

I still haven't got the hang of this... kiss. This is very odd, I use my mouth to eat, and although he doesn't taste bad, I have no intention to chew him. But he seems to enjoy this, and I think this is human custom so I don't mind. But the best part is when he had his fill and start kissing my jaw, and my neck, and assaulting that one wonderful spot he recently discovered that makes all of my joins turn into air.

I squirm in ecstasy underneath him. Oh, he is so good with his mouth, the lips, the tongue, oh the way he bites hard enough to make me go insane!

Malcolm flips me over and puts me over his lap. My body plate disappears leaving my bare ass free for his hands to touch.

"Fuck I love this ass," He says kneading them, I feel funny, it doesn't necessarily bring any pleasure when he touches me there, but I like how he touches a part of me with excitement, and yes he is excited because my lower stomach is pressed against his erection.

I was confused at first that he has only one penis, but what he lacks in number, the universe made up with the girth and length. Then suddenly, it happens. He hits my ass hard my body jolts forward from the attack. The stings subside as soon as he massages the burning flesh.

I look at him trying to see why he hit me. But all I can see is how his eye is full of excitement, and how his erection twitching against my belly. Malcolm puts a finger inside of me and I gasp loudly. What is his intention? He was bringing pain and now he wants me to feel good?

But he knows what he is doing, I suspect, because he knows how to move just his forefinger inside of me, and my gasp of pain turns into moans. Then he hit me again. I can feel myself clenching around his finger and his breath getting rougher.

"Greedy, selfish pussy. Trying to keep me inside of you?"

This is going on for a few more times until I'm confused whether I feel pain or on the tip of my bodily satisfaction. My ass is burning, but I feel so, so good.

"So wet," He says harshly, "So fucking ready for my cock," He hits me again and my moans of pain mixed with the moan of pleasure. I'm so very confused right now. Do I like it or not?

Malcolm moves his finger inside of me faster and he hits me harder, I cannot stop myself from moaning so loud I'm afraid everyone in this ship will know how good their captain is treating me right now.

Malcolm then moves up on his knees and pulls my ass up, without any admonition he slams himself inside of me in one delicious thrust. I scream to my pillow as he groans from pleasure. With one hand on my hip and the other hitting my behind, he moves hard and fast inside of me.

By the grace of the universe, this feels like an otherworldly experience. My soul is out there, sucked in and out of blackhole in the rhythm of his penis going in and out of me. My fingers curl painfully tight on the pillow, my throat is scratchy from the screaming I let out, my behind is burning, but oh, I never feel so wholesome in my life.

"Fuck, Ana!" He growls, his breath is labor and I can feel that his pace is getting quicker, and quicker, he stopped hitting me but instead, he spread my behind so far apart my other whole burns. If there is anything valuable I learned today, is that pain highlights pleasure.

"Cum love," He commands me, I'm so close, so very close, then I feel him put a finger inside my ass, my breath stops and I shattered, utterly, completely feels like my mind, my body, and my soul is just broken into a billion pieces that I become one with the air around me. He took everything from me and filled me with nothing but satisfaction.

"Fuck that was fast," I finally can hear him talking. He moves me easily so half of me lying on half of him. I can tell that he can feel my racing heart because he presses my left chest tighter onto him. "I will make it up later, I was so fucking horny since I walk down the hall, thinking about you," he says giving a sweet kiss on top of my head.

"You ok?" He asks when I don't reply.

I gently trace yes on his chest.

He chuckles and kisses me again. "I guess you like spanking then," He hugs me tight and whispers, "you were so fucking wet, so fucking responsive, I love it,"

My head lifts up, that was spanking?!

I groan quietly and bury my head on his chest.

"What?" He asks.

I blindly reach for my tablet and show him my conversation with Jackie. Malcolm laughs lightly and puts the thing away. "I don't care if she knows, or if all of them knows," He says, I can feel him staring at me while I cover my face with my palm, how am I supposed to see Jackie's face tomorrow? "Should I order her not to tell anyone about it?"

I shake my head and trace a no. It's too late anyway, and even if he does that, the loud shouting and groaning we did will ensure everyone knows what happened behind this door.

Malcolm hugs me tighter and rain soft quick kisses on the side of my face. His face turns soft before seriousness comes over, he looks at me with such intensity that makes me hold my breath, waiting in anticipation for what he's going to say, "I lov—"

The lights flicker off, then the emergency light is on, next thing I know, Malcolm jumps out of bed and quickly puts on his clothes, he runs out of my room the second a loud siren echoing.