T W E N T Y F O U R

Malcolm needs to know that she is okay with this because he is too excited and too fucking horny to be able to read her signs. If she has her hands on him, he will be able to tell if she is trying to push him away, or pull him closer.

Malcolm looks down and feels like he has been resurrected.

By all things holy, Ana is one magnificent woman. Her heart and intention are as pure as the fire burning on the surface of the suns. How does she forgive him for all the wrongdoings he did, he has no idea, but he counts them as his number one blessing every single day. And now that she is underneath him, squirming with passion, visibly lost and confuse by the way her own body reacts to him. God, she is a masterpiece.

There is no lie in her body, there is no pretend. Every shiver and every little moan, the way she balls her fists and clenched her thighs. Her reaction is unfiltered and he loves everything about it.

But most of all, he loves how she makes him feel.

"Look at me," Ana's eyes are unfocused but immediately find him the moment he spoke his name. "This isn't one time thing, between us, this isn't a simple infatuation."

Ana is quiet for a moment before she nods.

"Touch me, Ana, show me how much you want this,"

So she does. She had been dying to run her fingers on his body. Feeling her fingertips glide to the contour of his front until her hand reaches the waistband of his underwear. Ana palms his erection and Malcolm groans in agony as soon as the hottest part of him is touched by her cold skin.

"Take it off," He whispers with his eye closed.

Ana hooks her fingers on it and pushes it down, his penis jumps out immediately resting on her skin as if begging for more touch. Malcolm reaches down to her body, with his hand he follows the silhouette of her, unable to stop himself to dig his fingers on her thighs, arguably his most favorite part of her. Malcolm doesn't need more instruction to know that Ana needs him right between her legs.

He then discovered that, unlike human women, Ana doesn't have folds down there, she, however, has a clit, which is exposed for him to touch, and so he does. At the first flick on his finger, Ana's hips jump forward with a silent scream from her mouth. Her fist tightens on his penis and he curses.

Oh, the agony.

Malcolm decided it's better to have her hands away from his dick, the velvet texture of her skin does wonder to the softest skin of him, right on the tip of his penis.

He pulls her legs apart, and up, and show her how human kiss each other, right at her core.

Her back arches with one hand fisting her bedding and the other on his hair. Malcolm can hear his ragged breath and the restlessness of her legs. He has to pin both of her long legs down to give him undisturbed access to his work. The second he pushes his tongue inside her, he knows she is tighter than his fist, and that he is already addicted to her taste.

The heels of her legs keep kicking the bed beside him but he ignores them, he can tell that she is close, so close that her grip on her hair is tighter. He keeps rubbing his tongue on her until it's more of part of her than part of him. Finally, her body goes stiff, then shakes as her climax hits her, and he happily takes every drop of her that he can get.

When he finally lifts his head he can see her chest is rapidly rising and falling. He slowly crawls back on top of him and sees the daze covering her eyes. Then she smiles. A soft, small smile that tells him, finally, in more than two decades he has done something completely right. Malcolm smiles back at her and quickly gives her a long kiss on her temple.