T W E N T Y T W O

"You're still awake,"

I nod sitting straight on the edge of my bed, looking down pretending that my nails are looking particularly interesting at this very moment. While Malcolm walk inside my room as if this happened a hundred times before.

"Let me shower first, I'll be quick," Malcolm casually pull off his shirt, using his human hand with one swooping movement, and drop it on my chair, he takes off his boots, and then his pants. I hope his hearing is not enhanced because my heart is pounding like crazy right now.

The pants are carelessly dropped on top of his shirt and he walks barefoot to the shower, only when I hear the water is running that I let out the breath I didn't realize I hold.

I'm going to have sex?

I'm going to have sex!

What do women do when they have sex? Is there anything that needs to be done before a woman has sex? What if I missed something? Does he even want to have sex with me?

Not even two minutes later I hear the water stops. My hands shake and my head starts spinning. What if I don't know how to have sex? What if the female human male Ter-Zenirian's sex is different than Ter-Zenirian female human male sex? What if those stupid birds and those stupid bees are irrelevant because I'm not fully human? What if I—

"Why are you so tense?" Malcolm comes out with very, very short pants, which are very, very tight on his... there. His hair is wet, they look darker now and I have to curl my fingers so I don't do something stupid like impulsively running my hand through it.

Oh, the temptation.

Malcolm takes his shirt but he ignores his pants. Why am I glad?

"Ana, why you don't answer?"

How?

How can I answer when he just... there, casually putting his shirt while I have to watch every move he makes, seeing how his muscles pull and bulge, looking at how his chest muscles expand as he pulls down his shirt, watching how his bicep flexes as he fixes the back of his shirt, which was tucked in.

"Ana," Malcolm drops his upper body low so he can stare at me at the same eye level. "Do you need Dania?"

Do I need sex?

Why do I keep thinking about sex?

I feel Malcolm's warm palm on my cheek, lifting my face so he can look right into my eyes.

"We should sleep, tomorrow you'll train," He straightens his back and reaches for the light panel, setting it on dimmed light, and climb on my bed.

Wait, no sex?

"Come," Malcolm gently pulls my hand to lay down with him. My bed is small I have to put half of my body on top of him, and I know that his foot is dangling out of the bed.

But I cannot think about the uncomfortableness. I can't believe that... that nothing is going on. I thought he wants to have sex with me? Stupid Ana! I shouldn't let my expectation gets high. I'm so disappointed at this moment. Although I don't know if I'm ready or not to have sex, I was so sure that he'd initiate something. Does he think that I'm not good enough to have sex with? Does it show that I have no experience before? Is it because I'm only half-human? Does he not find me attractive?

***

Malcolm closes his eyes but his body is far from relaxed. Ana is... squirming, fidgeting, she keeps moving and because of that, she keeps pressing her body onto him. He is fully aware of the feeling of her breast, every time she squeezes his thigh between her legs, and also the movements of her fingers on his stomach.

If her fingers go any lower...

Blood rushes to his groin and he internally curses. It's plain to see the pole under the tented blanket. For the love of God, if he exists, please let her eyes be closed. He would like to reach down and... just push himself down so it won't be so obvious, but he doesn't want to make his movement too noticeable.

Meanwhile, Ana is still trying to find a comfortable position and brushes her leg over his stiff dick. Malcolm inhales sharply and immediately holds her thigh in his hand with a tight grip.

Ana looks up to Malcolm and looks down at his hand, and frowns when she sees the blanket is sticking up in one particular spot.

So she touches that.

"Don't," Malcolm says with gritted teeth, catching her hand, which was successfully brushing against his hard-on for half a second. His hold on her wrist is almost painful, but he cannot have her long fingers wrapped around his dick. "Ignore it," He says.

Ana frowns and traces with her other hand; What is that?

Malcolm curses some more realizing that she has no idea about human male anatomy. What is he going to say?

"It's..." He clears his throat. "My penis,"

Ana is still for a moment, then she traces; Why does it so still? What does that mean?

This time, it's Malcolm who is unmoving. "When a human's male is aroused, blood fills the penis and makes it stiff to help us penetrate the woman's vagina," He tries to explain as best as he can.

Where are the rest of them then?

Malcolm frowns. "What do you mean the rest?"

The rest of your penises, the two others.

Malcolm sits up abruptly and stares down at Ana. "Ana," He says in horror, "Human males have only one penis,"

Ana frowns, but I thought a human female has two ovaries?

"Well, yes, but we don't put our penis into the ovaries, the human male will release the sperm and the sperm will swim inside the womb to the ovaries,"

Ana's mouth opens slightly then she closes it again. Okay.

Malcolm slowly lays back down.

So you would like to have sex now?

And he sits up again.

"What?" He whispers in the dimmed light.

You said stiff penis means aroused.

Malcolm runs his hand over his face. "I will not take what you unwilling to give," He says. "Anything else you would like to say before I try to lay down again?" He asks the black skin beauty next to him.

No.

So Malcolm slowly leans back to sleep.

How do humans engage in intercourse?

This time he loudly curses as he sits up again.

"Ana, I can't... I can't tell you, if I talk about it then I will imagine it, and if I do, I will get more aroused and I don't think I can hold myself back from touching you without your permission," He explains. It's hard now, knowing that she is curious about it. How easy would it be for him to coax her to let him show her instead?

Okay.

Glad that she sees senses Malcolm settles himself again. This time he pushes her legs away from his leg, afraid that she will accidentally rub herself against him. But he holds her on his chest, still needing to feel her in his arm.

I mean okay, you can touch me.

He is up, in more than one way.