52: Doctor Strange

Začať od začiatku

I circled my body around. Staring back at the door. Thinking how maybe I was overthinking and could just go home. I flipped forward once more, seeing the room had suddenly changed. Bookshelves and a desk stood in front of me instead. Obviously now in the study. I scrunched my face in confusion as a voice spoke out.

"Give me a minute." He said nonchalantly as he walked by. He was a tall man with brown hair mixed with white streaks and a beard. Blue robes that matched the normal attire here. The red cape, what I recognized as the Cloak of Levitation that was once put on display, now trailed behind him.

"I need a strand of your hair." He spoke up again.

"Excuse me?" I replied back. The man turned and looked at me before shaking his head.

"No not you." He waved his hand and a sudden crash emerged behind me. I turned around seeing a familiar bulky god standing by a pile of books that fell around him. The now broken that once held them on the floor as well from being used to try and keep him up.

"Thor?" I called out. Thor turned before a smile emerged on his face.

"Lady Black! What a pleasure to see you." He replied excitedly. A glass of beer in his hand sloshed around as he walked up to me quickly, spilling onto the floor. "What-why are you at the wizards?"

I opened my mouth to answer but before I could the man behind me spoke up again, "Touching reunion but like I said. I need a strand of your hair."

Thor stood boastfully, "Let me explain something. My hair is not to be muddle with-" Thor winced in pain suddenly as the man walked behind him and grabbed a strand. Thor rubbed his head as the man began to make intricate movements with his hands. As he did and orange light emerged in between his hands. Almost like a string of sparklers.

The room shifted once more as I felt my footing hit the staircase in the front foyer. The man changing our location again. Below me Thor fell to his knees. His body rolling down the steps. straight to the bottom of the staircase.

He quickly stood up. Adjusting his shirt. He looked over at the man before looking up at me as I stepped down to the floor. Face scrunching into confusion. Wondering how I didn't fall as well.

"What is he doing?" Thor asked me.

I watched his hands move, creating an intricate symbol with the orange light. I recognized it from the few studies I had with Wong.

"Making a portal for wherever your going." I said as I rubbed my forehead. I was just getting more and more confused. I shook off the incoming headache and looked up at Thor, "Wait why are you even here?"

Thor raised his eyebrows. Both of us realized that we never got to our reasons for coming here, "Oh that! Right I-"

The man wave two fingers in a circle. Creating a portal that entered into what seemed to be a grassy field. "He's waiting for you." He said straightforwardly. Cutting off our conversation once more, "Oh and don't forget your umbrella.

"Ah, yes." Thor said quietly, shooting his arm out beside him. A crash could be heard in the other room as we all stood there waiting for something to happen. Then a few more crashes. Then another...

"S...sorry." Thor said quietly as an umbrella shot across the room. I quickly moved myself out of the way. Cursing under my breath as the umbrella stopped in Thor's hand, nearly missing my head. He gave me a weary look, feeling bad for almost knocking me out.

"I suppose I'll need my brother back." Thor said, brushing glass off his umbrella.

The man quickly lifted his hand up with an "Oh". Realizing he forgot another person he began circling his fingers around, and creating another portal above us. A loud yell could be heard echoing through it. The voice became louder and louder until a man fell through the portal. Landing on the floor beside me, face down with a thud.