Dreykov's Daughter

Notes: All bold format of texts are Russian and the rest are English (don't want to use a language that will make me use Google Translate cuz that thing sucks, anyways I hope you all enjoy this even tho it's really bad written
✋😭. I MISSED YOU ALL!

"Why are you in here?" The thick Russian accent of a person who stood in front of her reminded Natasha of the good old days when they were together inside the Red Room.

"What do you mean?" Natasha asked the person who is still not facing her.

"You really think I wouldn't recognised your footsteps even if you're dress as your mother?" Turning around, Y/N faced Natasha who has a different look; black haired middle aged woman.

"I know your movements Natalia, even the sound of your footsteps"

"And besides your mother doesn't usually roam around here" Y/N added.

Natasha removed the Photostatic Veil and revealed her face.

"Why are you so shocked seeing me here?" The woman smirked at her.

"Well, I thought you got out of here. Living a good life with a partner maybe"

"I actually have access on the outside world" Y/N starts typing on the holographic keyboard in front of her, some shows data of different girls across the globe

"What do you mean by that? And where's the other widows?"

"I killed them." Y/N stated plainly.

Grabbing Y/N's collar Natasha slammed her on the table.

"Why the aggression, huh?" Y/N scoffed.

"Where are they?!"

"I've said it already" staring at Natasha's eyes, Y/N can see the disappointment and sadness on Natasha's green emerald eyes.

"You could have save them, Natalia" Y/N laughed.

"YOU. How are you alive?"

"It's funny seeing you like this, let me tell you a story, first of all Dreykov made me killed them with his own hands"

"You told me it was you who killed them!"

"Do you really think I can do that Natalia? If you remember our ranks I'm the lowest one."

Natasha stepped back from Y/N as she remembered how the person who she is talking to right now used to receive every punishment Dreykov can give them.

"I'm the most vulnerable one, and now you're probably wondering why."

"Remember the time I have to kill the man tied on the brown chair? And I can't press the gun. So you have to pressed it for me in order to survive on our first task" Crests of blood can be seen on Y/N's palms as tears starts flowing down her cheeks.

"What you're trying to tell me---"

"I wasn't brainwashed since the very first day they dropped us off, and I have to keep it to myself til the day we graduate but you managed to escape after so Dreykov decided to keep me here."

"And as much as I'm happy for you for escaping this horrible place, I still hate you for leaving me alone and expect me to live a great life somewhere out there."

"I don't get it, why you Y/N? Out of all the widows?"

Looking straight to Natasha, Y/N decided to tell the thing she's keeping in her whole existence.

"I'm Dreykov's daughter. He told me I can still be a great weapon once I help him track down homeless girls around the world. I want him to be proud of me after all I did inside the Red Room."

"And now he's planning to kill me within this day because he invented his greatest weapon after I helped him with it"

"What is it?"

"Taskmaster, he can mimic every movement of a person in front of him and only Dreykov can give commands and control him"

Y/N grabbed Natasha's wrist assuring her that whatever she's planning she'll be able to do it.

"Thank you for coming back here, even if we talked in a short amount of time. For the last time I want you to know that I love you so much and I'm proud of you"

"Now go get them"

"Don't let them kill you Y/N, I've been looking for you the day after I got out of here and I'm not planning on losing you again"

"I can't promise you that"

Before Natasha ran off Y/N planted a kiss on Natasha's cheeks hoping that it won't be her first and last kiss and that they'll see each other again.