- Chapter Forty Nine -

AN: Will contain lemon////

It was the end of the night. Christmas was almost over. Everyone loved the gift (Y/n) gave each of them.

They each got their very own, small Keychain with each having a personalized message written on one side as well as a small plush animal. Whether it was a puppy, kitten, bear, etc. Even Mineta got one.

Everyone stayed and helped clean up the lounge once the party was over. Erasure took Eri back home when he found her passed out on the couch cuddled up with (Y/n).

Once everything was put away, they all said their goodnights when off to their respective rooms. Bakugo found (Y/n) still asleep on the couch hugging a pillow. Her Santa hat was pulled over her eyes while his coat he had given her earlier was covering her.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Still just as annoying.." he said quietly as he smirked. He picked the girl up in his arms and carried her bridal style up the stairs to her dorm room. He carefully opened her door and closed it behind him once inside.

The room was dark but the moon shining in through her balcony window gave him enough light to find her bed. As soon as he lay her down, she shifted and stretched our her arms. She sat up and rubbed her eyes before they adjusted to the darkness. "Katsuki..?"

He stood beside the bed with his hands in his pockets. "What do you want? It's late. Go back to sleep."

She frowned and reached out, grabbed his wrist. He took that hand out of his pocket and held hers. "Don't go yet. I just got you back."

He groaned. "You know how much trouble we'll be in if your old man catches me in here? He already doesn't like me as it is."

"That is not true! Besides he let you stay with me at the hospital all that time!"

"That's because you would wake up with night terrors and would only talk to me after we rescued you.  It was a different scenario. You were afraid of everyone but me. But we're not there anymore. We're home. Back to normal."

She let out a half-hearted chuckle before she pulled her hand from his and crossed her arms. "Normal? Katsuki there is no such thing as normal. When have you and I ever been on a normal date? Or just spent a day together without having to worry about villains attacking us?"

He gritted his teeth. "That's done and over with now, idiot.." he sat on the bed and took her hand in his again and pulled her close. "We'll go on an actual date tomorrow. Okay? It's Saturday so you can sleep in. We can do whatever you want. So stop complaining, will ya?"

She smiled softly and leaned her head against his shoulder. "Promise?"

He blushed darkly. "Y-Yeah. Whatever. Now get some sleep."

Bakugo then got up to stand but she suddenly squeezed his hand tightly in a panic. "Wait.. what did you say tomorrow is?"

"Saturday?"

She swallowed her as anxiety filled her chest. Her hand dropped to her stomach.

There's no way..

"Hey talk to me. What's your deal? Are you sick?"

The color from her face completely drained as her body grew cold. "U-um.. nothing. Nothing at all." She jumped from the bed and pulled him towards the door. "You're right it's getting late. Better get going! Goodnight!"

"Hey wait a damn second, (Y/n)!" Bakugo hissed as he was shoved out the door. Before he could stop her, she closed the door in his face and locked it before he could try and open it again.