- Chapter Nine -

A few days after the letter was received, the new UA school uniform arrived. It took everything in her to not try it on right then and there. But she was patient and waited until the morning of her first day.

(Y/n) couldn't help but admire herself in the mirror in her new uniform.

She was going to an actual school with other students. With actual classes! Learning and training to be a great hero.

The girl smiled brightly as she slung her school bag over her shoulders and headed downstairs. To her surprise, Erasure was also awake with a coffee in hand.

"You ready..?" He said as a heavy yawn escaped his lips.

"Erasure? What are you doing up?"

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention.. I'm actually one of the teachers at UA. And now I'll be yours." He smirked as he began walking away to the front door. He waved his hand. "Dont want to be late now.."

"What! Wait!" She ran after the pro hero and once to his car, she sat in the passenger seat. "You're a teacher!? When were you planning on telling me?"

"I didn't want you to become biased. I wanted you to go to UA because you wanted to. Not because I teach there."

"You sneaky dog.." (Y/n) muttered as she sat back in her seat and clutched her bag in her lap.

The anxiety crept up to her chest like a shadow. The excitement from getting accepted started to disappear as her anxiety over being surrounded by people. Men. Began to take over.

What if the person who tried to kill her all those years ago attends this school. What if they recognize her and try to kill her again.

Her knuckles turned white as her grip tightened. They were in the staff parking lot now. They didn't live too far from the school, but just the thought of walking alone made (Y/n) more anxious than she was before.

Erasure shut the car off and leaned back in his seat, lighting a cigarette and taking a drag. "You should get going. I'll meet you in class."

"What if I'm not in your class?"

Erasure chuckled then took another drag "Oh you are. I made sure of it. Now get going."

The girl took a deep breath before stepping out of the car. She looked back at Erasure before she headed for the front entrance.

Once there, she stood at the base of the door. She had been there before for the Practical exam. But somehow now it seemed much more intimidating.

"Aizawa? Is that you? " The girl turned around to see Uraraka waving at her. An excited and cheerful smile across her face.

"Uraraka! I'm so glad to see you. " (Y/n) exclaimed. Uraraka embraced the girl in a hug.

"Me too! I'm so glad we both made it!" She took the girl's hands in her own and smiled.

"Do you know what class you're in?" (Y/n) asked, her cheeks a light pink.

"I think 1-A.. how about you? "

"I'm not sure.. how did you find out?"

"It should have been in your acceptance letter, silly." Uraraka giggled to herself.

"O-Oh.. one second." (Y/n) swung her bag in front of her and started digging, looking for the letter.
"Here it is.. hmm. Oh! I'm in 1-A too!"

The two girls happily made their way into the large building and somehow made to class early. There were already a few students in the class.

"Oh hey! It's that girl from the practical exam!"
"Didn't she save someone and almost die?"
"Yeah.. crazy. Wasn't there someone else who did that too? A boy?"
"Yeah I think you're right.."

Uraraka leaned close to the girl and whispered, "I guess you're pretty famous huh."

"W-Who? Me? Anyone else would have done what I did!"

"Hey, shorty!!" A deep, rough voice called from the back of the class. She knew exactly who it was.

(Y/n) turned to looked to Bakugo who was leaning back in a chair. He looked annoyed as per usual.

"So you made it huh.." he spat as he stood and sauntered over to her. Uraraka held onto the girl's elbow.

Bakugo became almost chest to chest with the girl, once again towering over her. His firewood scent filled her nose, causing her to blush darkly.

"S-So have you." The girl mustered out, standing her ground.

"Obviously. I am the best there is." He said coldly.

The two stared intently at each other. One pair of eyes were filled with unresolved anger, and the other filled with fear.

"Kacchan? Aizawa? Eh!? Uraraka?! You're all here too!" Deku walking into the classroom captured everyone's attention.

Bakugo once annoyed face turned into one of pure hostility and anger.

"Dammit Deku! You're here too!?" Bakugo nearly yelled.

"So you are called Kacchan.." (Y/n) said under her breath.

She was suddenly lifted onto her tippy toes as Bakugo grabbed the girl by her throat. His palm against her skin was scorching hot. She hissed in pain as the boy got into her face, their noses nearly touching.

"What the hell did you say.."

"Kacchan what are you doing!" Deku shouted.

Bakugo's red eyes glared into the girl's (e/c) ones.

"What is my name.. " he hissed.

(Y/n) gripped his wrist with both of her hands. Her breathing was shallow. "K-Katuski.. Ba-.."

"Hey man cut it out. We're all classmates now!" A boy with red hair and sharp teeth tried to get In between.

"Say it!" Bakugo shouted, ignoring the boy. "What. Is. My. Name?"

She wasn't sure what got a hold of her. Maybe it was how close they were. Maybe it was his scent. Maybe the lack of oxygen was making her crazy.

The girl laughed, at least as best as she could with a hand around her throat.

"What the.. Whats so funny, dammit!?" This clearly pissed him off.

"Katsuki.." she said as one of her hands move over and pressed against his cheek. His cheeks immediately turned a dark red.

"What the hell is wrong with you.." he muttered. (Y/n) was the only one who could hear him. So she responded just as quiet.

"Thank you.. for saving my life that day." She said. She could feel his hand began to loosen. "You're my hero.."

"I.. tcht.." Bakugo sudden dropped the girl by letting go of her throat and took a step back. He didn't say anything as he walked back to his seat.

With her hand touching her neck, she smiled softly after catching her breath. "Katsuki..."