- Chapter Twenty Six -

AN: if you haven't figured out by now, your quirk is based off the anime Full Metal Alchemist. I do not own any rights to any photos or anything related to MHA or FMA.

The next two weeks were absolute hell. Erasure visited (Y/n) anytime he could when the school days were over, but on days he couldn't, Todoroki made it a point to visit her.

Her procedure was a success. But it made the boy nervous. What if she couldn't use her quirk anymore? A quirk is apart of someone's body. It would be like cutting off someone's limb- no pun intended.

(Y/n)'s wounds were healing nicely with minimal scarring. A nurse came in every few hours to once a day to clean her wounds and replace the bandages. Hopefully by the time she woke up, she wouldn't have to stay in the hospital much longer.

During the time she was in the hospital, Deku, Iida, Kirishima and Todoroki managed to rescue Bakugo from the League of Villains. But All Might was forced to retire after his battle with All For One.

The day after they rescued Bakugo was when (Y/n) had her procedure for her Auto Mail. Erasure was the only one allowed in the room with her during so and it drove Bakugo mad. Being in the hospital but not being able to see her seemed pointless.

"Dammit. How long is this going to take!?" He snapped as he paced back and forth in the waiting room. Todoroki and Mina sat there with him, also on edge. "What are you two damn extras doing here anyways?"

"Hey we're worried about her too, Bakugo!" Mina huffed as she crossed her arms. "And Todoroki is always here. That's what friends do!"

"Friends huh.." Bakugo glared down at him but got even more annoyed when Todoroki paid no attention to him.

"Whatever. I'm going to get something to eat. You wait here for all I care." And with that he left the hospital without a care in the world.

But in reality, he may seem like he doesn't care, but really it's eating away at him. The vision of (Y/n) being stabbed and covered in blood was permanent in his mind. No matter what he did he couldn't stop thinking about her. About what happened.

"Geez.." Mina sighed as she leaned back in her chair. "Bakugo is always so mean! I don't know how (Y/n) puts up with it."

"Miss Aizawa is a very strong headed girl. If anyone can put Bakugo in his place, it's her." Todoroki ran his hand through his hair.

"I guess.."

"You two are still here?" Erasure's voice startled them as he walked around the corner. "Where's Bakugo?"

"He left to get food." Todoroki said as the two of them stood up and met Erasure halfway. "How did it go?"

"Well. It went well. She should be able to wake up in a few days."

Mina practically jumped for joy and hugged Todoroki tightly. "Woo-hoo! I can't wait!"

"Yes that is great news." Todoroki smiled lightly. "Can we see her?"

"Now probably isn't the best time. Her body went through a lot of trauma during the procedure. It wasn't a pretty sight." Erasure grimaced and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm still not even sure if this was the right move."

"It's okay, Mr. Aizawa! If (Y/n) trusts anyone's opinion it's yours!" Mina clapped her hands and smiled brightly.

"Let's hope you're right."

Finally, it was the day they would wake (Y/n) from her medically induced coma. Erasure got to the hospital around 8am and was surprised to see Todoroki there already, but not Bakugo.