- Chapter Forty Three -

After the incident was taken care of and was now under control, the villains were taken into custody and the two students were taken to one of the lower medical floors for emergency aid.  It wasn't preferred but it was the best they could do at that current point in time.

Bakugo had already lost a significant amount of blood and was on the edge of death. The doctors were not sure if he was going to make it.

The girl was still under Shinso's control so when they moved the two students they did their best to avoid injuring her so that she would comply.

In order to operate on Bakugo quickly the only thing they thought to do to make this operation go by more safely and easily was to remove the girl's Auto Mail arm that was stuck and pierced completely through his stomach. However the detachment from her nerves and the mechanic's wiring caused her a great deal of pain breaking the control Shinso had on her mind.

He modified his voice to sound like Bakugo again and brainwashed her once more. Tricking her like this made him sick but he knew it was the only way to keep her under control. The few minutes she was conscious she was immediately frantic.

Unfortunately, removing her arm left a constant stinging pain in her shoulder so Shinso's control was quickly broken. The doctor's were forced to sedate her when she tried to force her way into the operating room.

Bakugo's operation took hours. Erasure and Endeavor stood outside the operation room while Shinso stayed in another separate room with (Y/n).

"What are you even doing here, Endeavor." Erasure asked. The current number one hero crossed his arms.

"When I heard that another one of UA's students were targeted by the League again but was rescued I had to see her for myself. I couldn't understand why they would want her so bad. I never would have thought it was because one of the villains became infatuated with her." Endeavor peered over at Erasure who kept his eyes on the surgeons through the window as they operated.

"Why did you bring another student here?" Endeavor asked sharply.

"Today is (Y/n)'s birthday. Shinso was the only student who has yet to come see her since her rescue so he requested to see her today. It was a last minute decision on my part. Though I suppose it was good timing." He rubbed the back of his head and sighed.

"And why is this boy significant to your daughter." Endeavor asked as he nodded in the direction of Bakugo.

Erasure grunted. "I believe Bakugo is my daughter's boyfriend. They have been dating for quite a while now. He is the reason (Y/n) was able to be freed from her trance. I am grateful to him."

"Hmph.." Endeavor turned and walked down the hall to the girl's room. When he walked in, Shinso stood from his seat respectfully.

"Sit. I just wanted to see the girl."

"She's asleep, sir. She's in a lot of pain." Shinso looked over at her left shoulder. The steel that was wrapped around her shoulder looked odd without the rest of her Auto Mail. It looked distressing.

Endeavor stood on the opposite side of her bed and looked down at her. "This is the girl that villain fell for?"

Shinso raised an eyebrow. "I don't know all of the details myself but from what I heard, yes."

"Hm. How old is she?"

"She turned 18 today, sir."

Endeavor examined the girl's face intently. More so the scar that lay over her eye. It reminded him of his own son. He couldn't imagine what Erasure Head was feeling right now.