- Chapter Twenty Nine -

Erasure drove the girl to school like normal. But she hesitated getting out of the car once they actually arrived.

Erasure leaned back in his seat and lit a cigarette. "You have to go in eventually, ya know." His said bluntly and he took a drag.

The girl sighed and unbuckled her seat back before opening the door quickly. He grabbed the sleeve of her jacket and caught her attention.

"It'll be okay, kid." He said softly. The girl nodded before shaking her arm from his grasp.

As she walked to the front entrance, she pulled up her hood and kept her head low, trying not to attract attention.

She almost made it to the doors when the sudden weight of a person brought her down. She would have nearly fell if she hadn't caught herself.

"(Y/n)!" She could recognize that voice anywhere.

"M-Mina! Hey.." she smiled as she turned and hugged the girl back. She pulled her hood down and flattened her hair.

"I missed you so much!" The pink girl squeezed her in a hug again and snuck her hand onto the girl's boob. "Oh wow! Did these get bigger?"

"Mina!" The girl blushed darkly and squirmed under her arms. "Stop!"

"Hey it's Aizawa!"

The girls turned and saw Kirishima, Kaminari, and Todoroki walking towards them. Kiri was waving with a big toothy grin.

"Kiri! H-Help!" (Y/n) whined as Mina gripped on to her tightly.

"You can't get away from me that easily!" The pink girl taunted.

Kiri grabbed Mina's book bag and pulled her away. "Come on Mina. Give our girl some space."

"Aww my baby!" The alien queen cried as Kirishima carried her by her book bag inside the building. Denki following close behind laughing his head off.

Todoroki stood beside her and placed his hand comfortably on her lower back as she brushed herself off.

"Are you ready?" He smiled softly. His touch made her cheeks flushed.

She nodded and smiled back as she pulled her sleeves closer to her hands. "Mhm."

He opened the door for her and let her in first before following.

She was able to walk all the way to class but froze up when she got to the door. Her right hand was clamy in her glove as both squeezed into fists. She wasn't prepared to see everyone. To see Bakugo. Her chest was tight with anxiety.

"Aizawa?" Todoroki stood at her side.

"Shoto.. I'm afraid. Afraid of the stares I'm going to get." She raised her left hand. The steel made a soft sound as she moved.

Todoroki took her left hand in his. "No one will think of you differently."

She shook her head and walked inside. Her eyes scanned the room and landed on Bakugo who was surprised to see her. He stumbled back in his chair before catching himself.

He ran his fingers through his hair before crossing his arms. He closed his eyes and ignored her as she got surrounded by her classmates.

Deku took her hands in his and smiled brightly. "(Y/n) I'm so happy to see you!" She flinched as his hands wrapped around the two of hers.

He's going to feel it.. the steel.

"Y-Yeah! I missed you all too. Please excuse me-.." she tried to get away but more of her classmates surrounded her. All saying how much they missed her. Some asking about the fight with the villain. Their words were getting so jumbled that she couldn't point out who was saying what.