As for whether his daughter will follow through. Implementation, cough cough, Nanyang Hou had no bottom in his heart.

After hearing Nanyanghou's words, Zhen Guoguo secretly breathed a sigh of relief, Nanyanghou, the father of Nanyanghou, should have calmed down Tang Si by now.

So the Lord Zhen Guo went back in peace.

Nanyanghou felt guilty in his heart. He looked at the sky and the bright spring. At this time, the baby girl should not be in Zhenguo Gongfu.

He recruited his servants and asked him to find out where Tang Cheng was, and hurried over when he learned about it.

Tang Cheng showed signs of being lucky in the past few days. No, she took Dabao out to listen to a book in the teahouse opened by Tang Xin today, and met the handsome and elegant man in clothes.

When Young Master Yi saw Tang Cheng looking over, Jun's face instantly put on a surprise smile, and he strode towards Tang Cheng with his entourage.

Tang Cheng looked upset.

"How come I met him again? I suddenly regretted that I saw an injustice on the road two days ago. I thought he was a fat sheep when he was wearing silk satin. I didn't expect that the fat sheep would have been wiped out of wool. Thank you, I do

n't want to lose money." "In these days, the road is uneven and I can't think too much, sometimes the greater the hope, the greater the disappointment."

Tang Cheng sighed and annoyed, and had a very bad impression of Master Yi. To repay her, knowing she likes silver, but without any practical action, it is too annoying.

Pearl and the others twitched.

They thought that the young lady looked excited when she saw a group of people robbing the young man and his entourage and said that this was a fat sheep, so we drew our swords to help.

As a result... the

family has no money.

They were all robbed.

Pearl and the others wanted to laugh at the thought of Miss's unbelievable expression.

Surprisingly, the boy Yi seemed to have a crush on the young lady, and wanted to dig a corner of the uncle. Pearl suspected that the so-called lack of money by the boy Yi should be a routine approaching the lady. Fortunately, the brain circuit of the lady is unusual.

Otherwise, this young man would be his uncle's rival.

His temperament is too similar to his uncle.

Although they are equally handsome, and the faces of Master Yi and his uncle are somewhat similar, they are still inferior to the extremely handsome face of his uncle.

Pearl more than once rejoiced that Miss likes to look at her face.

Uncle's handsome face, except for the four princes, who can match it.

When Pearl was thinking about it, Tang Cheng withdrew his gaze, as if he hadn't seen Young Master Yi, he turned his head and hugged Dabao and quickly entered the box on the second floor of the teahouse, which Tang Xin specially left for her.

Recently, "Journey to the West" is very popular. Tang Cheng has also become fascinated by the monkey brother in Journey to the West. He loves to listen to people telling stories in teahouses, which is lively and interesting.