Yes , I said that the girl is fancying your little boss’s money. Now you have a lot of money, but you are admired by others, and they don’t want to dump you."

  Zeng Yiming is also wronged, who would have thought The world has become so fast. He took good care of his company and couldn't open it in a blink of an eye. The eight-figure votes he deposited were also useless in an instant.

  Zeng's mother was aside, both distressed her son, and felt that the old man was right. So she held her heart in both hands, frowned, but didn't speak.

  She is not too young and wants to enjoy the joy of having a baby with her grandchildren, but her son is not strong enough, what can she do.

  Now I pray to God, don't let your son go to the place full of men and ruin his studies. She just waited for Zeng Yiming to come back and regain her heart, and find a girl to live her life.

  Zeng Yiming is young, but he can't run too fast to make his old father tired. So I can only mean it and promised: "Dad, I was wrong, Dad, when I come back, I will marry you a beautiful girl!"

  "Bah, what does it mean to marry me a beautiful girl, is to marry you a beautiful daughter-in-law? Son!"

  "Yes, yes, marry me. Then have two babies and let your second elder help you." The great

  father was satisfied, but he said: "Huh, I don't know if you can be selected. Now."

  "Then you still speak so vigorously?" Zeng Yiming remembered the crux of the problem, and looked at his old father with a grimace.

  However, when Zeng's mother heard that her son was willing to marry a wife and have children, she instantly felt full of motivation.

  She felt that she could live another ten or eight years, and she had to pull the two grandsons together.

  No way, I didn't marry my son before, and I always felt like I didn't complete the task, I felt uncomfortable and wanted to cry.

  Now it's alright, he finally agreed.

  Mother Zeng thanked God in her heart, and then watched her son turn on the phone and fill out the registration form. She reminded herself: "Don't make the wrong choice. We are in China, so we won't go there to fight for our future."

  Zeng Yiming also nodded, " I just don’t know when we can come back."

  "No matter when we can come back, at least I and your dad can have a hope. Just in case something happens, in our own country, the guards can also rescue in time. There will be no It’s too dangerous. If you’re in a foreign country, I’m afraid I want to come back, and I won’t be able to come back.”

  Zeng Yiming paused after filling out the form and looked at Zeng’s mother and asked: “Would you like to talk to Yangyang again? He stopped reporting overseas?"

  Zeng Mu sighed and shook her head, "Forget it, I said it for a week, and I don't care about this time or twice. People are determined to fight for the future outside, so let's not people say that discouraging words blocking the road. "

  " But just in case "

  " you also said that in case, just in case it all right, listened to your advice not to go abroad, you can lose a labor member of the places people?
  Besides, this recruitment pamphlets, and even to recruit members of domestic labor is to Gansha did not say what the event is particularly difficult task, you get the people to go, are we going to make people hate you forever? "