On the racecourse there are already young masters and young men competing for horse racing, as well as cheers from the ladies.

Tang Cheng was aroused, there was an urge to run a lap off the court.

But when I thought of my own situation, I had to give it up. I could only look at my eyes and wait for the baby to have a lot of fun.

Tang Cheng thought inwardly.

Su Jingxing and Qi Changxiu came to the racecourse early, and after a lap of the next race, their eyes lit up when they saw Wen Huaian and Tang Cheng walking together, and they hurriedly pushed the horse over.

Tang Si had a bad reputation, but he had a beautiful face, a handsome man and a beautiful woman with Huai'an Station, and they matched him well.

Huai'an won't really fall into it, right.

As soon as Su Jingxing got in front of the two of them, he immediately turned over and dismounted and handed the horse to the young man to lead him. He greeted them happily.

"Huai'an, Tang Si, you are finally here!" The same

was true for Qi Changxiu, and Su Jingxing couldn't help showing a surprised look when he saw the bird cage held by his wife.

"Hey, Tang Si, you also brought the little parrot."

"Yes, bring the little parrot to see the world." Tang Cheng smiled.

Su Jingxing and Qi Changxiu twitched their mouths.

What world does a parrot see!

"Huai'an, you are in good health now, are you interested in a game?" Qi Changxiu turned to Wen Huai'an and invited with a smile, Jun's face full of eagerness.

Wen Huaian glanced at Tang Cheng, whose eyes were shining, and Tang Cheng, who had been attracted by the young master on the field, narrowed his eyes slightly and smiled: "Okay." It

's time to show off his majestic appearance on the field!

How could Qi Changxiu not notice Wen Huai'an's small movements, the corners of his mouth twitched, it was enough, Wen Huai'an certainly didn't realize that he looked like a male peacock waiting to open the screen.

Gee, and that black tight-fitting outfit!

Hyun figure?

It's really not looking at it.

Qi Changxiu wondered whether he also showed off his good figure in tight-fitting clothes!

"Wen Huai'an, you have injuries, don't be aggressive." Tang Cheng, who was watching other people's horse racing, heard Wen Huai'an want to play horse racing, and subconsciously stopped.

Hurt?

Why don't they know.

Su Jingxing and Qi Changxiu looked at each other.

There is something tricky!

Wen Huaian: "..."

He ignored the sudden bright eyes of Su Jingxing and Qi Changxiu, and coughed lightly.

"Tang Cheng, I'm fine now."

Tang Cheng didn't believe it.

"How is it possible that you were beaten so bad that night, and you couldn't stand still, how could you be fine in a few days."

That night?

Be beaten?

Can't stand still?