Yaohong, Liu Jintong's maid, was stunned, and she didn't expect that the lady who had never failed to calculate would actually squat with Miss Tang Si.

And the little parrot with a cheap mouth... The

lady probably had her heart when she killed it.

Liu Jintong, who was suffocated, stood up abruptly, and there was no more smile on Qiao's face, and she chilled her face.

"What Miss Tang Si said is that the ways are different. Since Miss Si doesn't

treat me as a friend, I won't bother me anymore!" After speaking, Liu Jintong took the maidservant Yao and left Nanyang Houfu without turning back.

She misunderstood, using Tang Cheng as an idiot to take revenge, it seems to be forgotten. If Tang Cheng tells people that Miss Liu from Jian'an Bo Mansion is her friend, it will not only affect her reputation, but also be pointed behind by others. .

Liu Jintong felt numb on her scalp and stayed away.

Tang Cheng looked at Liu Jintong's hurriedly leaving back with a look of regret.

"What kind of friend, isn't it good to be a friend of a friend?"

An An's little parrot is a clever champion.

"

Hupengouyou ! Good!" Tang Cheng raised his eyebrows and met the smart eyes of the little parrot, and smiled and praised: "An An, really amazing!" The

little An An parrot patted his little wings: "Master is amazing!"

Tang Cheng chuckled.

The surprise that Wen Huaian gave was more and more in line with her heart.

The four maids: "..."

At this moment, the woman-in-law came over to tell Miss San that she had come.

Tang Cheng looked surprised: "Isn't she avoiding me, how come to the Peony Garden actively now? Forget it, let her come over."

Tang Xin has actually been following the movement of the Peony Garden, and she hurried over when she learned that the hostess had left. NS.

Tang Cheng's image in the book is a mindless cannon fodder.

Tang Xin thought that Tang Cheng's plot collapsed. As long as she marries the Fourth Prince, she will help the Fourth Prince to avoid the calculations of the male lead and the female lead and block the path of the male lead to the throne...

Isn't it Nanyang? It is also possible that the Hou Mansion would not be exiled by the new emperor male master as the book said. The more Tang Xin thought about it, the more he found it feasible.

Before, she wanted to go wrong, but she didn't have a sense of belonging to Nanyang Houfu, but she had a strong family, she also had the confidence to not.

So Tang Xin rushed to remind Tang Cheng to stay away from the hostess Liu Jintong.

"Tang Cheng, Miss Liu is uneasy and kind, don't get too close to her."

Tang Cheng thinks Tang Xin is very interesting. He obviously doesn't like her, even hates her, but kindly reminds her.

"Oh, you are late. Miss Liu and I are breaking off. She doesn't want to be my friend."

"It's a pity, I still want to find her to eat, drink and play with cats and dogs to rampage the capital when that happens !"

Tang Cheng sighed.