"Father, I heard that you are sending someone to collect information about young talents. Tang Xin's relationship has not been settled. It is better to give the collected information to his mother. By the way, my two brothers have not married. Please work hard to collect more information about the ladies of the right age in the capital."

Tang Cheng had a good view of Zhang's aunt, who did not interfere with her, and said in passing.

The eccentric Nanyang Hou heard that the baby girl was thinking about her elder sister's marriage, reached out and touched her head, and smiled with satisfaction.

"Cheng'er grows up, she will consider her

elder sister ." Tang Cheng didn't plan to repair the relationship with her brother and sister, playing with sisters and brothers and sisters, this kind of alienation and indifferent relationship is just right.

"Father, I am thinking about myself. In case my brothers marry a sister-in-law who doesn't like me, and they look at me all day long or find me trouble, I will feel uncomfortable living in the house, right?"

Tang Cheng Speak very straightforwardly and confidently about your selfishness.

Nanyang Hou looked at her baby girl's straightforward appearance and laughed blankly, remembering this in his heart, and nodding in agreement.

"You are right, you should plan ahead."

Tang Cheng was very happy. She said what she meant: "Father, the emperor has rewarded me with a lot of good things. I want to enter the palace to thank you. What day do you think?" The

emperor is A big backing.

After finally getting into the emperor's eyes with the potion for strengthening the body, Tang Cheng of course had to hold on to this backing, brushing up on his presence from time to time to deepen his feelings.

Nanyang Hou looked at the look of expectation in his baby daughter's eyes, thought of the Jingyang Temple that was enveloped by the stench, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

Based on his knowledge of the emperor, the emperor shouldn't want to see the face of his precious daughter again in a short time.

He coughed slightly: "Cheng'er, the emperor is busy with political affairs, I'm afraid I won't have time to see you."

Tang Cheng was cheered up after being disappointed.

"It doesn't matter if you don't have time, father, you often dangle in front of the emperor, just mention me more, lest the emperor forgets me as a great hero and loses a lot."

Nanyang Hou was speechless.

Baby girl, you look down on yourself too much.

Don't worry, no one will forget you if the emperor forgets.

Who dares to sleep in front of the royal study room is a baby girl!

Who dares to make the Jingyang Temple smelly, or a baby girl!

In the end, Nanyanghou, who loved her daughter, agreed.

Tang Cheng was relieved to return to the Peony Garden.

On the way, she met Tang Xin.

When Tang Xin saw Tang Cheng, she didn't say a word and took the maid on a detour.

Leave Tang Cheng with a slender figure!

Tang Cheng: "..."

"Pearl, am I so scary?" Tang Cheng touched her smooth and delicate face. She was still very beautiful. She tilted her head and asked Pearl.

Pearl immediately said: "The young lady is not terrible. The third lady should still be angry with you."

"It turns out to be like this, it hurts me so much, Pearl, I will send the third sister a pot of chrysanthemum tea to get angry later." Tang Cheng Casually.

Pearl: "..."

"Yes, miss!"

Miss San received the chrysanthemum tea from the young lady and was afraid that she would be angry again.

Tang Xin took a detour and returned to the yard with Jinshu. Looking at the precious flowers and plants in the yard, his mood improved slightly.

It's a pity that her good mood didn't last long. Tang Xin's face was ugly when she received the chrysanthemum tea sent by Tang Cheng and asked her to get rid of her anger.

Tang Cheng, who was inadvertently angry with Tang Xin, was comfortably nestled in the room, reading a book of talented scholars and beautiful ladies, regardless of the latest rumors circulating outside.

The four maids: "..."

Ever since Nanyang Hou wanted to collect information about young talents for his fourth daughter, many people ridiculed him.

A young talent with a bright future or a good family background will be blinded and want to marry a young lady in the Hou Mansion who lost her virginity and had an abortion.

Are you ashamed?

Not only that, but I heard that this Miss Tang Si is very domineering, she must be dismissed from the backyard before getting married, and her future husband is not allowed to take a concubine or share a room.

Who can stand it?

Even if Nanyang Hou collects the information of young talents, it is useless, waiting for Miss Tang Si to become an old girl who can't get married!

This is the voice of the noble ladies who adore Wen Shizi.

Those scholars who had been stunned by Tang Cheng even added fuel and jealousy mocking Tang Cheng's brainlessness and would only die. Picking up sesame seeds and throwing watermelon would be the life of his son-in-law in the future.

Many people waited to see Tang Cheng's good show, and even the emperor in the palace came to be interested and secretly sent people to watch.

Mrs. Min, Mrs. Guo, who lives in Minfu Town, was happy when he heard the breaking news.

Tang Si was a thorn in her heart. Seeing that there was hope of eradicating this thorn, it was strange that Min was unhappy.

Thanks to Tang Sizuo for refusing to marry the government of Zhenguo.

Xue Ning finally lost a major enemy.

At this time, the flying pigeon letter from Jinling Xie's family arrived. After reading the content of the letter, Min felt better.

"Mother, Xue Ning will arrive in Beijing the day after tomorrow, just in time for the birthday of the old princess of the Royal Palace."

"Madam, will Miss Xue Ning stay in Min Palace or Zhen Guo Gong Palace temporarily after she arrives in Beijing?" The lady looked happy and couldn't help asking a very realistic question.

"Xue Ning is Huai'an's cousin, and of course she lives in the government office."

Otherwise, how to cultivate feelings with his son, the wife of Zhen Guogong, Min clan, of course.

My confidant: "..." Is

Madam taking it for granted?

"Will Lord

Guo agree?" The wife of Zhen Guo Gong stopped, Mrs. Min.

"How could you disagree? The grandpa won't be angry with Xuening because of my relationship."

She is now sent back to her natal family, and the grandfather cannot go back without letting go. After a long time, she was sent back by the grandpa to her natal home. I'm afraid that the news will be exposed.

Mrs. Zhen Guo was panicked.

She had planned everything. After Xue Ning arrived in Beijing, she would return to Zhen Guo Gong Mansion in the name of sending Xue Ning to Zhen Guo Gong Mansion and confess her mistake to the Lord Guo.