" Oiii!! Do you live here ?!"

Hearing this, Zoro stopped in his track and turned behind in confusion, "Luffy, Who are you talking to?"

Luffy looked at Zoro while pointing his finger in the direction he was looking at a second ago. "Look! there is someone over there!"

Zoro and Vivi turned their head in the same direction but thriller eyebrows soon furrowed in confusion.

"But there's no one over there."

Vivi explained which caused Luffy to snap his head back and it was true. There was no one there now. Both, the man and the boy had vanished in thin air. Luffy's eyes popped out in shock at this.

"What?!! But someone was there just a second ago!!"

A concerned look formed on Vivi's face at this."But that's not possible Luffy-san, this island is supposed to be isolated. "

Zoro marked an eyebrow at this, "Are you sure you just didn't mistake a tree for a man ?"

" But I'm sure there was someone over there!!" Luffy tried to explain but Zoro continued walking while shrugging his shoulders.

"Maybe you should get your eyes checked."

" Maybe it was just an illusion Luffy-san," Vivi said to Luffy and then continued walking behind Zoro. Luffy was shocked and couldn't believe what just happened but he too continued walking. The boy was too sure that what he had seen was true.

______________________

It's been an hour since Nami and Sanji started walking. Nami has been marking all the directions the duo went through to make a proper map of the island. They came across many wild creatures but Sanji took care of them easily. Behind him, he was dragging one of the creatures to cook for everyone tonight.

As they were going, they suddenly found themselves in front of a cave. The duo looked at each other for a moment and then decided to go in and check what was there inside. They walked inside the cave in silence but on high alert.

After a few seconds, they were in front of a very huge gate that reached the high ceiling of the cave. The gate was made out of stone and it had intricate designs on it, which looked very beautiful and ancient. Sanji looked at the gate in confusion but at the same time in admiration at how it looked.

" What is such a huge gate doing here inside a cave? "

Nami went near the gate and touched it. She could feel the designs on her fingers. She pushed the door slowly and it opened easily. A surprised look formed on her face at this.

"Ohh, it's open now."

"Should we check what's inside ?" Sanji asked while turning to look at her and realized that she was looking at the gate with narrowed eyes as if serious.

"Yeah, I wanna know what's inside."

Though her eyes soon turned to berries sign and a sly smile formed on her face.

" Maybe there is TREASURE inside there!"

The cook's eyes instantly turned into hearts as a dreamy look formed on his face. " Nami-san, being passionate about money looks so beautiful! "

Nami entered the gate and Sanji followed behind her. The duo was now in a passage with stone walls and it was a long one as they couldn't see the end. She reached for her backpack, the one that consisted of her belonging which she needed to make a map, and removed a torch from it.

She never thought it would come to use but now that she thinks about it, it's a good thing she kept it. Flicking it on, they started walking deeper inside. The sound of their footsteps echoing and resounding in the passage was the only thing they could hear. As they went deeper, their hearts raced in anticipation.