Thinking about it this way, Tang Xin immediately wanted to meet the fourth sister. Speaking of it, she has been through it for more than half a month, and she hasn't seen this greedy, vain, coquettish and domineering fourth sister.

"Mother, I'm going to see Simei in Peony Garden."

Tang Xin twitched his eyes when talking about the origin of the name of the yard in Peony Garden. It was mentioned in the book that the name was taken by Simei himself, because peony symbolizes wealth. Si My sister liked peonies, and she learned how to raise peonies in an arty manner, but she just kept a pot of peony to death, and was seen a lot of jokes.

Hearing this, Zhang couldn't help frowning, and his tone was serious to stop: "Xin'er, you and Si Yatou have always been at odds. This is not the time when you are showing your sister's affection. When something goes wrong , all the dirty and smelly will be splashed on you." Tang Cheng is pregnant with the grandson of Zhen Guo Gong, unless she is secretly slamming her to death, otherwise it is best not to do it by herself. The anger of the Lord will also face revenge from the Lord Zhenguo, and the gain is not worth the loss.

"Madam is right, Miss, look at the other masters in the house, who would go to the Peony Garden to see the Fourth Miss, and it would be too late to avoid it." Madam Chen also echoed Zhang's words.

In the Peony Garden now, I don't know how many eyes are paying attention, and there are constant small actions in private, especially Wen Shizi's next-door cousin, who is staring at the title of Zhen Guo Duke, wishing that Wen Shizi will have no heirs in his life, and adopt their son, otherwise the town. Where does Mrs. Guo Gong need to send two mothers to guard the children of Miss Fourth?

An unmarried concubine of the Hou Mansion who became pregnant first was notorious and her character was unsatisfactory. Apart from the piece of meat in her belly, who would miss her?

The Zhang family explained the stakes one by one, and Madam Chen also added.

Tang Xin is not stupid either. Hearing this explanation from her mother and Grandma Chen, she almost didn't get into a cold sweat. She was really too young and had plot gold fingers. She only knew that the four sisters were obsessed with the four princes and killed them. The child of Wen Shizi, but I don't know that there are so many black hands in it.

So even if the fourth sister decides to keep Wen Shizi's child, she is still thrilling, and if she is not careful, her child will not be able to keep it.

Tang Xin now faintly sympathized with the fourth sister. He dispelled the thought of visiting the fourth sister. He obeyed Zhang's words and stayed in his yard to care for the flowers and plants.

Tang Xin's yard is full of flowers and full of vitality, all of which are due to Tang Xin's golden finger-the plant system ability.

This is Tang Xin's confidence and greatest secret.

"Miss, Miss Fourth sent someone in the morning to say that she wants the three-color peony you just cultivated."

Tang Xin's maid, Jin Shu, hesitated for a while, and cautiously stepped forward to convey the words of Miss Fourth.

Tang Xin's pretty face sank.

Four sisters fluttered and wanted to get rid of the mutated tricolor peony that she had bred for half a month with plant powers. She was not used to her because of her big appetite.

"Who spread the news that I cultivated the three-color peony?"

"The slave and maid don't know."