Aaj Phir Tum Pe Pyar Aaya Hai 🥰🔞

Start from the beginning

Raghav :-
Kya bat hai mera pallavi kal rat tak to kiss kaha kaha kar raha tha aaj subah kya hogaya ha only cheek pe..

Not really good.

Punishment milni chahiye esa kuch nahi lagta.

Waise  yeah marks Kaisa chupayega mei said dramatically ,

kal Koi wild cat se sidha tigress ban gaya tha or yeah tigress bahot hi bold hai I just love it more and expecting in future again experience.

Pallavi :-

Raghavvvv... Hitting him on shoulder..

Raghav :-

Kya...?
Meine to bas kal ka hal bata raha hai tumhe,
As he tease her more now he coming closer to her and
kissing her on forehead and than cheek and finally on her lips.

He suddenly pulled out comforter blanket and she shocked.

She is just in his white shirt and he is in shorts only he hovering over her not putting his weight on her just bend over to her belly and kisses her there and wishing babbies good morning, and then see her as she pulled him up and they sharing another morning passionate hot make out session.

As she looked around see the messing  room and and their clothes are everywhere  spread and seeing all these she blushes deeply and after seeing that what she doing last night was beyond her imagination that her hormones make her crazy.

After that raghav just took her to bathroom for freshup and he himself giving her perfect bath and after that helps her to getting ready to wear her comfortable clothes because nowadays she isn't  wearing Saree always sometimes she just wanted to wear more comfortable loose clothes .

Pallavi's outfit

After that they going to sit on their garden backside, in open natural air conditioning and good atmosphere she always go and sit there with family or sometime alone also.

All while Raghav just teasing her about last night and she now blushing and smiling and at that time kirti and amma also joining them

Kirti :-