Aaj Phir Tum Pe Pyar Aaya Hai 🥰🔞

Zacznij od początku

As their eyes only speaking the pure love of raw emotions they exchange through their expressive eyes make their intensity for having eachother clear all intentions as she spoke next word to him that just made him lost all is self control over his senses and just wanted to go with flow without any delay,today they are in just themselves.

Raghav I want to love me like that I feel you never before ever as deep inside me that I feel only you and want to make a beautiful bond with our flesh and just us.

I want you too feeling connection with them through our physical intimacy as I confirm through the doctor and she said its nothing harmful in these stage physical intimacy every couple had done and nothing effect featus also.

As she convince him and she starting kiss him pulling more herself towards him he just smiling seeing her hormonal changes and as he craves for her she Litterly begging him for these.

He just putting finger on her lips and shut her mouth and said that her wishes only his command and untuck her Saree from shoulder pin.

She just reciprocate with equal love and passion and remove his shirt and soon their clothes are messing and scattered around the room's every corner as they desperate and their necked bodies are skin to skin touching and entangled around eachother.

He just admiring his pregnant wife beauty who lying there without any clothes as they share so many nights together and he know her inside out most beautiful woman in the world for him who has power in her capitative most beautiful expressive eyes to lost Raghav in deep ocean of love again and again.

Her pergency make her more beautiful inside out that her glowing face  adoring her more and more ,chubby cheeks looks attractive more now, through her hair change that now more thicker and longer and silky smooth which is his favorite always smells his favorite hobby since they met too,

Her feminish appearance more attractive than before she looks like goddess diva in his eyes,whom he worshipping life long .

In pregnancy lot of changes occur and mostly hormonal changes now her breasts are full and larger than before and that took his attention,his hand cupping her mould and press it and kneading and massage with one hand and sucking it gives her ulmost likely pleasurable heavenly feel, as now his only work kissing her each and every part of body making her feel like most precious soul that he gonna worshipping whole night just by exploring her with his mouth and savouring her taste like every single each of her body,as he wants to kiss it and sucking and mark her again and again of her and giving hickeys mark all over her body ,

He never thought in his dream he loves someone like this much that she is becoming definition of love for him.

He just again starting giving her open mouth kissing to her which she reciprocate with equal love and passion for him and slowly moaning as she feels him like after so long time,so she just moaning his name and feel him with lost herself today.

He cupping her face and sincerely and huskily said that he just showing today how he loves his children mother by beyond her imagination.

And that's it they worshipping eachother and making love eachother whole night and make it blissful just their moans and groans are hearing and all witnessing by moon and stars as they lost in eachother.
Flash back end here.
As morning 9am,

Raghav just wake up and show his sleeping beauty sleep peacefully after their hot lovemaking session and how much she horny last night as thought comes his mind he with one elbow support caressing her face and as soon as he touch her she make weird faces during sleep as he irritating her and finally wake up and look at him with broad smile and kiss him on his cheek.