Love. It's his love language. He has heard Namjoon talking about how he would like to comfort his partner whenever they are down and how he would cuddle them up, read them books, throw their insecurities away. 

Jimin was lost when he gave a thought to his words. 

How did he know? 
When did he peek inside Jimin?
What was he doing with his small heart?

Jungkook was confused yet somewhere got an idea when he saw two men staring at each other. He doesn't know much about Namjoon and still was unaware of his sexuality otherwise he would have got an idea what his words truly meant. 

"She will be free to run away after our death. I am sorry… for pulling you all in this mess," Jungkook apologises, getting a slap by each of them for speaking nonsense. They all were your friends before meeting Jungkook so it was trivial of him to speak of that. 

Taehyung slid down on the bench outside the ICU while he watched doctors taking your limp body inside. Tears were nowhere in his life until he met you and now he was sobbing. Seeing you passing out in his arms, left an impression on him. 

He was alive… yet dead. 

"I am sorry…" he mutters, hiding himself in his palms. Your dried blood on his palms makes its way to his nostrils as he pulls out and gapes at the withered liquid with a blank face. 

He was the reason… 
He was the reason behind everything…

"I killed you?" He gasps, his gaze then landing on the ICU room as he breaks again. 

"Forgive me, please… please, forgive me!" He begs, curling up in his form while he shivered in fear of losing you. 

He never wants to lose you…

When one of the men greets him he ignores him as you occupy every corner of his heart. He remembers how you used to smile while passing him his latte and how he just gave you pain. You became his reason to stay alive when he gave you reasons to die.

How cruel he was to you?!!

Maria watches his boss with a cold stoned face. She felt no empathy even when she saw him whimpering and losing breaths. She believed that god gave him enough chances to improvise and yet he chose to destroy everything. He was the reason behind so many deaths and if you die today, he will be cursed more than ever. 

He will be cursed by everyone around him, by her, by y/n, by your loved one, by men… by everyone. 

What Taehyung did with you was unacceptable but again he was a mafia and no one dared to speak up against him. No one does what he did when they love someone.

"We are here… Mk informing! We are here," the person notifies the other person over the walkie talkie while waiting for Taehyung's command. They waited in the parking lot of the hospital while their guns were targeted at the four people. 

"Jacob, here! Bring Jeon Jungkook. I repeat, bring Jeon Jungkook," they are greeted with demand as two men open the door of their long van and pull Jungkook out. 

Jungkook curses under his breath while struggling in the ropes. His eyes squint due to sudden brightness as he reads the title of the place.

Seoul National hospital?

His brows creased in confusion as he watched the people around him. 

What was he doing here? Why did they bring him here? Were they planning to kill each of them separately? 

"Doctor… '' Taehyung's breathless voice occupies the corridor as he runs to the doctor with his trembling body. While the doctor prepares himself to reveal your state.