Eurydice's eyes traveled over to a boy with a bit of hair that hung to his jaw in slight waves, his blue eyes seeming skeptical, "My name is Regulus Laurence."

A small smirk rested on the next boy's lips, his brown hair seemingly parted perfectly and his Adam's apple bobbing slightly, "Cardan Archeron, what a lovely lot."

"Oh dear gods," Eurydice pinched the bridge of her nose, "They're multiple Elijah's."

"Don't put that on me!" Leia whipped her head around, "I take that as a grave insult."

"You are excluded from that, I don't know you that well," Eurydice winked at Leia.

"You technically know none of them," Kaz stated teasingly.

"He's right," Finn let out a chuckle as he watched them.

"Debatable," Eurydice whispered to Elijah who rolled his eyes.

"So, did you move here with your parents?" Regulus questioned after he seemed to ponder his thoughts for a moment.

Eurydice immediately tensed up, her eyes shifting onto her brother. Their eyes locked and both seemed to not know how to answer.

"That's a sensitive topic," Titus immediately spoke.

Kaz was quick to add, "We technically live with our adoptive Dad, Eurydice and Newt's biological Dad, but he's never home," He was great at lying.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Leia held a small frown as she looked between the teenagers.

"Now you've done it, Reg. They're obviously uncomfortable," Finn chided his friend.

"I was just curious," Regulus defended himself before looking at Newt before his eyes trailed to Eurydice, "I apologize, I shouldn't have asked."

"It's alright," Newt spoke, breaking the silence the two had created.

Eurydice never spoke a word. Her eyes stayed trained on the different people who stood before her.

"Where are you all going next?" Leia asked as she gave the group a warm smile.

The group all looked at their schedules, Eurydice tilted her head, "Lunch then English."

"You have lunch with Leia, Cardan, and I," Elijah stated as he moved to pat Eurydice's arm but she shot him a look causing him to move back.

"You've touched my arm too many times," Eurydice grumbled.

"I have Chemistry," Kaz states as he looks up from his paper.

"You have a class with me," Finn nodded.

"We have English now," Titus spoke as Newt nodded.

Regulus seemed to be interested, "My class is next to yours then. I will help you get there."

"Alright," Newt nods with a small nod.

Eurydice rocked on her heels as she began to get a bit anxious. Her face stayed as cold as ice. Hands deep in her pockets, she looked behind her.

She felt like someone was there, yet, she found no one. It was an odd thing that would tend to happen.

The bell rang loudly signaling they needed to get to where they needed to be. Eurydice's head jerked to the direction of the noise.

"Let's get going," Leia smiled as she walked over to Eurydice's side.

"Alright," Eurydice muttered as she stayed near the girl's side.

Elijah walked behind the two friends as they made their way down the hall. Eurydice followed Leia until they reached the cafeteria.

"Okay, so when we get in here there are going to be a lot of people staring. I'll explain the hierarchy once we sit down," Leia explained to Eurydice.