Rhysand 🏔

Everyone watches, gaping as you pick up the bloodstained sword and walk with powerful strides up to the bloody throne. Amarantha is dead. You killed her yourself, all you had to do was walk in and slit your dearest-revolting sister's throat.

You had been in another realm all this time for years, and years you had been fighting a battle, a battle only you could end... the power you gained is unspeakable. As soon as the war was over you came to this realm, your home realm.

When you realized all your half-sister had done... it was her time to perish from this world, her mind had crazed.

Whispers begin as you pick up her dismembered body and begin to carry it over to the white cloth waiting to be wrapped around your sister's lifeless body. A tear silently falls down your cheek.

No. You won't regret it. It was for the better of this world. Though you still silently weep for murdering the sister you'd grown up with. You wrap her body and walk away, the people who suffered have the right to be the ones to get rid of her.

With a swipe of your hand, the throne is spotless and you sit on it. Everyone is still watching you with fear. "Don't worry loves I'm not here to hurt anyone else, just my bitch sister," you tiredly state to the crowd.

You close your eyes and slump with one leg on the armrest, and the other dangling.

A familiar voice reassures everyone, and with shocking murmurs, they all seem to leave, once everyone is gone you smile lazily and your eyes flutter open, "Hello my love."

Rhysand smiles back and brushes your hair from your face, "I thought you were gone forever."

"Never," you say eyes closing from exhaustion.

You explain through your mind to him, far too tired to talk. In return he tells you everything that happened, you wipe his tears away when they begin to fall. The pain, and hurt that he's been through pains you to no end.

You cup his face and wipe his eyes, then hug him tightly. You hold him like there's no tomorrow, maybe your petty but you decide to winnow to the cabin, the inner circle has already been informed of your plan.

You send a message with a flick of your hand, that you and Rhys will be in one of the cabins for the rest of the day. "Y/n, why are we here? Don't we need to go and help the people?" Rhys asks you pulling away from the hug with tears still pooling in his ethereal eyes.

"They can do without you for a few more moments love. I know you worry but you need rest as well. Forty-nine years- it's been that long since my bitch of a half-sister became as wicked as she was, it's been that long since you've been through the pain and torture she's put you through." You cup his face, "Tell me you hid your heart, tell me you didn't give it away for your people Rhys. Tell me you kept your promise."

"I never break my promises love."

He presses his lips to yours in a heartfelt kiss. He lays you down on the bed while kissing you deeply.

"Never leave me again."

Never...

~¥~

A/n: Helloooo people of the world ♥️ I'm back and better than ever. Y'all like seriously I've never been in a better headspace and I've never had this much confidence in my life, I feel like I could rule the world... well not that far but still!

I have a school 'contest' tomorrow and oh am I nervous, but that's normal. I also bought this badass suit that's gonna look so hot 🥵

As always thank you for reading this, and much love to each one of you beautiful souls. <3

Sincerely,
Your sleep-deprived hijabi ♥️