Morrigan ♠️

You run, legs aching, and muscles straining. Your lungs beg for a break, but you won't give in, you can't give in...

You zone out, and the gravel of the walkway digs into your hands and knees, and tears fall from your eyes, all you wanted was to be good enough, all you wanted was to make them happy, and proud... you couldn't even do that.

You're in so much pain... so much. Your family shot you with an arrow when you ran, and it sticks out of your thigh. The adrenaline wore off and the pain hits you like a stampede.

You scream and cry with your forehead digging into the gravel, begging for someone, or something to help...

You scream for what feels like hours but may have only been minutes when you hear rushed footsteps coming your way.

You gasp and raise your head from the gravel. A female runs your way, she wears a red tunic with black trousers. She's shouting something... your name? You can't tell... the blood loss is too much for your body to handle.

You grimace in pain and fall to the hard gravel right before she reaches you.

~¥~

A/n: okay so Ik it's really short but you can imagine the rest right? Aha yeah I'm a little too tired to write these days ugh.

But I swear I'll be writing more soon... once I bring my grade back up in chemistry 👀 anyways...

More coming your way soon <3

Sincerely,
Your sleep deprived hijabi ♥️