ϾHΛPТΞЯ 14

Bonnie was dreaming. She had to be cause grams was smiling down at her, lovingly like she always did. They were in a garden of some sort, with every flower imaginable.

           Grams was in a white flowing gown, she looked ethereal. There was no other way to describe it. For a moment, since all the drama started in her life she felt at peace. But she knew it wasn't real.
             "I'm so so sorry baby. I thought I had enough time. This was not how I wanted you to find out". She said, somberly. Bonnie grew quiet, not knowing what to say. " Can I stay here with you?". She whispered. "It's just......I've been so alone since you've been gone, I..I..I..don't know how to do this, I can't do this, not when you're gone, ......I know you taught me to be tough but I'm so tired, I don't know how long I can go on". She said with tears cascading freely from her eyes. It got quiet again but not the uncomfortable kind. They sat beside each other enjoying the serenity between them.
                     " I honestly wish I can say it gets better here on out, but that'd be a lie. It doesn't. But there's one thing I can promise you". She said, taking hold of Bonnie's hands in hers. "You will never be alone, no matter what, I'll always be beside you. you might not see me, but know; my presence will always be with you, now and forever. And you will have friends who will cherish you and someone who loves you deeply, who will never hurt you. This, my love, is my promise to you".

             Bonnie woke up with a smile etched on her face. her mood was definitely lighter than it had been, previously. She missed grams like crazy, but she would take what she could get.

             She decided to freshen up before gracing everyone with her presence. Getting done with her morning routine; her stomach gave a loud growl, alerting her to the fact that it's empty. She walked directly to the kitchen in search of food and found Xanda sitting attentively, staring at nothing  in particular. Standing at the threshold to the kitchen, she contemplated with herself if to approach or not. Unfortunately, that decision was taken from her. "Why are you lurking like a creep?" Said Damon, startling her from his position by the stairs. That got Xanda's attention. "I don't think you have the right to call anyone a creep" She retorted.
       "Still in a mood?". Asked Damon. " I'm hungry" She replied.

          After eating the five-course meal prepared by Damon( apparently the devil knows his way around the kitchen), the rest of her morning was spent perfecting her magic, which was not an easy feat. Apparently, her magic comes easy to her under duress, but under normal circumstances, it was like looking for water in a rock. After her training, she was sure Magnus would never want to teach again. And poor Damon; he was such a patient guinea pig. Which was such a shock, considering the word patience and Damon aren't something to be found in the same place. And don't get her started on Alec. He behaved like she was a pest he couldn't wait to get rid of like it was her fault she was in such a bind. It was probably cause of lack of sex. He doesn't seem to be getting any.

                Around noon, Isabelle took her on a proper tour around the institute, told her some past events in their lives, all the exciting details and also their boring dating lives. Jace and Clary are possibly the only two in a relationship, as nauseating as they both are. Isabelle is fun. She likes her. Though she could try reducing the lipstick even though it looks good on her. Magnus is a natural born flirt. He'd flirt with an animal if given the chance. And then, there's Simon. Sweet , cute,awkward Simon , with stars in his eyes for Clary. She likes him. He's friendly, kinda shy, extremely terrified of Damon, even though he's a vampire that can take care of himself(probably) , she thinks he could do better; but who was she to judge?  She who has never been in a relationship, knows absolutely nothing about boys, even though she's gonna be eighteen very soon.