ϾHΛPТΞЯ 12

Having powers was actually kinda fun. She could conjure up things out of thin air or just go shopping without paying which she did. The outfit she had on was something that she normally would not be caught dead on but she was feeling kinda dangerous so what the hell?  The skirt was really short and don't get her started on the shoes. It's a wonder she could walk on them. She found herself in a little back door club that looked as sleazy as the name. 'PASSION DREAMS'. Sounded more like a sex house. Currently, she was grinding on a very hot mister who looks a lot like Stefan which was kind of unnerving but he was such a sweetheart so why not?.

                  The dude was sweating profusely, probably due to the torture Bonnie was putting him through by grinding on him. "Hey, wanna follow me back to my place?" He whispered to her ear. "I have a better idea". She whispered back deviously.
      On a normal circumstance Bonnie would've never stoop so low as to feel up a strange guy she barely knew,kissing and thinking about having sex with him, but lately it seemed her inhibitions has been drained which wasn't necessarily a bad thing in her opinion, I mean, Damon always said she was a stuck up bitch so letting loose was okay.
        He was such a great distraction, exactly what the doctor ordered.
        Everything was going so well, already getting to the good stuff, until a tuberculosis infested mongrel decided to interrupt her with a bloody cough. She would've killed him, really she would, but there's something about someone striking you with something akined to a lightening bolt that just ruins that moment. " Shit". She muttered trying to muster enough energy to get up from the grimy floor,and also failing mightily at it. Stefan look alike was knocked out cold beside a trash can. "I'm gonna rip your face off, as soon as I'm able to get up". Said Bonnie, panting heavily, still laying lazily on the floor. " You're quite a sight for sore eyes miss Bennett. You wouldn't believe the troubles I've gone through finding you". "Well,I'm honored". Said Bonnie, mockingly. Earning her another lightening bolt which she anticipated. With accurate precision, she redirected the lightening bolt at his chest,which by the surprised look on his face, he wasn't expecting. She didn't even know where that knowledge came from but she was grateful for it. It didn't really hurt him much but it gave her enough time to come up with a plan. That didn't pan out well, due to her brain taking that exact moment to go blank. But hey!, on the bright side she finally had a living,breathing punching bag to let her frustration on.

             " How about an introduction first?" He asked rhetorically. "Oh,let's". Said Bonnie with false cheer. " I'm Xanda". "No, what you are is dead". She said angrily. Mustering up enough strength that she didn't know she had. She sent a shock wave so big, it knocked out all electricities within a mile radius.
          He shouldn't be able to get up from that, but he did. It seemed his determination to kill her was stronger than she anticipated, or he's stronger than he looks.

            If a complete stranger were to see Bonnie at this moment,they'd probably think a divine entity has just graced mother earth with her unwanted presence to destroy it.  Because that was the feeling coursing through Jace. He actually thought Magnus was just being an ass when he said Bonnie was like a beacon but that in itself was an understatement. She was a smoke alarm and a freaking neon sign all in one. He has never felt this much energy radiating from someone and he wasn't even close to her yet. She looked so ethereal. There was literal electric surrounding her which was making getting close to her a problem.

             When they set out to go look for Bonnie, this was not exactly what he expected. Bonnie knocked out the freaking electricity, the only source of light that was afforded to them was the one she was creating. She was like a candle in a dark room. Now all they need to do is figure out how to dim it or tell it to turn off before it brings the whole place down. To think he was hoping for a low profile for at least a week before they face whatever's coming. At this point, Bonnie might as well just make a public announcement on TV. And who the hell was she fighting now?!  Seriously the girl was worse than Clary. Alec was not the babysitting type and Bonnie is beginning to look like the type that'll need twenty four hours surveillance.
      " What's happening?" Asked Isabelle.  "I have no freaking idea" . Replied Jace. "She's that powerful?" Asked Clary in awe. "That and more". Replied Magnus almost in a trance. " Well can you bloody do something?!" Yelled Damon. "Bonnie!" Yelled Damon amid the chaos. "We need to stop whatever it is they're doing before they being this whole place to the ground". Said Alec. " I'll deal with her you guys deal with him" Said Magnus disappearing in a flash and leaving every one confused on how to deal with the mysterious being currently in a battle with Bonnie. "How the hell do we do that?" Asked Damon rhetorically. "I don't know, but we need a plan". Said Alec,assuming leadership position, which was so unfortunate for him, cause Damon was never one to follow. He's always been a leader, even though there was a hundred percent certainty that he's leading every one to their deaths, he was still a leader all the same.
          Not waiting to be given instructions by the boy scout, Damon zoomed out faster than Alec could say plan. He tried sneaking behind Xanda, but ended up being the one surprised when Xanda grabbed him by the neck in an attempt to break it, but was saved by the group of boy bands and their entourage(that's what he intends on calling them in his head) who, as it turns out were not as useless as he thought(who knew?).
           And that was the distraction Magnus needed. " Hey Bonnie". He said appearing right in front of her,making her loose focus on the spell she was conjuring.
         She never saw it coming. She finally had the upper hand or what she thought was the upper hand only to be knocked out cold again. She was getting really tired of that.