ϾHΛPТΞЯ 6

After a very boring evening which consisted of Elena talking  nonstop about his brother,and he had wished he followed Bonnie's lead and went straight home instead of having to listen to his indecisive girlfriend,this was way too ...

After a very boring evening which consisted of Elena talking nonstop about his brother,and he had wished he followed Bonnie's lead and went straight home instead of having to listen to his indecisive girlfriend,this was way too much excitement.

He has been familiar with the Bennett lineage for quite some time,though not quite like his brother,and as far as he can tell they've all been witches. Nothing else,nothing more. The only weird thing he had ever noticed about Bonnie was her ignorance about everything supernatural. She was even unaware about herself. He thought for certain Sheila,being who she was,would've educated her granddaughter about things that went bump in the night,at least for safety reasons,but reverse was the case. And her smell,God!,her smell could drive him mad. He actually had to learn to stop breathing whenever he was close to her. He always wondered how Damon could stand being that close to her,since he was always fond of invading her private space. Well at least now he knew why she smelt so strange. A hybrid! Who would've thought? And here they were,thinking Elena was the most special thing since sliced bread.

"There's no way she can be both". Said Alec,frowning at the absurd idea. Damon scoffed at that,getting up for more drinks. "Something funny,vampire?". Asked Alec angrily. "Not really,except your face". Said Damon smirking. "I'm curious". Said Stefan,looking at Alec "so,it's possible for a human/angel hybrid but not Witch/angel?,why is that?". "Humans are naturally powerless,there's nothing special about them,and that's why some end up having the sight. They can see things that the normal human eyes can't pick,but a witch and an angel?,that's unheard of. One should've canceled out the other. She shouldn't be both". "What makes you think Bonnie is a shadowhunter?,you guys don't exactly have any special attribute,except the tattoos,and Bonnie does not have that" Said Stefan. "She saw us"replied Jace. "We can see you,does that make us shadowhunters? Asked Damon sarcastically "Not like that" said Alec frustratedly. "Maybe she has the sight,have you ever thought of that?". "Nope,she's a shadowhunter,that I'm sure of". Said Jace. "Perfect,leave it to Bonnie to defy all odds. I don't know about you guys,but I'm beat,never thought I'd ever say that,but I am". Said Damon calling it a night.

Bonnie woke up with the worst headache ever. It felt like she'd been run over by a mack truck. She could feel pains all over her body. Sitting on the bed she noticed she was not in her room. It didn't look familiar at all all. She got up to relieve the pressure in her bladder,but then she felt so weak she had to lie back down. "What the hell happened to me?" She thought. She tried thinking of her last memory but everything was so foggy. "Why can't I remember anything?". She muttered panicking. "Okay,Bonnie,stay calm" she said herself,encouragingly. "Let's see. You went to the bar,stupid Damon and his annoying presence,Wait,there were two guys,yes!,okay........oh my god!Grams!". While still on a panicking phase,Stefan entered the room as gently as he could manage. "Hey Bonnie" he called gently trying not to frighten Bonnie. "Stefan,something's wrong.......mmmmy.....m..m.my grams!,so...some.......something's happened to my grams!" She stuttered,sobbing painfully. Stefan felt so heartbroken seeing the usually feisty girl so vulnerable. "I know,I know". He said,placatingly,sitting on her bed and pulling her to him. He hugged her,rocking her side to side,trying to keep her calm. "Everything's gonna be alright" he said reassuringly. "No it's not" she cried. "Nothing's ever gonna be okay again".

"Okay,so we're going back to New York and Bonnie needs to come with us". Said Jace walking into the boardinghouse with Alec behind him. "Excuse you?" Frowned Damon. "She's not safe with you". 'And she'll be safer with you?" Retorted Damon,incredulously. "Better than you" said Jace,frustratedly. "Look,I know we got off on a wrong foot". "You don't say" scoffed Damon. "But I do know what I'm saying. You have no idea what you're up against". "I'm sure we can handle it". "You can handle a bunch of demons? Cause I'm pretty sure Bonnie's the reason why they're here". Said Alec,smugly. "We can try". "Yeah,trying,just won't cut it. This was not a random attack. Bonnie was specifically tagged. And we have to know why,and the only way we can do that and also keep her safe is at the institute. In New York". Said Jace. "What the hell are you even talking about? You weren't even here". "Right. We already saved her from a demon attack before the one at her home". "Of course". "That's why she needs to come to New York". "What's in New York?" Asked Bonnie,walking down the stairs with Stefan in tow. "Shit!". Cursed Damon,staring daggers into Stefan. He didn't wish for her to hear any of it, knowing she'll definitely decide to go if she thought that will help bring the killer of her dear old grandmother to justice. "Nothing important". Stated Damon. "It's an institute. We can keep you safe there" said Jace,walking over to her. "I don't want to be babied,I want that murderer's head on a spike!" She said angrily. The fireplace roared to life due to her emotions getting the best of her. "Bonnie you need to calm down" said Stefan placatingly. "Don't tell me to calm down!" She exclaimed angrily. "Woah"said Jace astonished at her power display. The fire kept increasing and some things started floating in midair,seeing this made Bonnie panic and made the fire higher. "Bonnie,calm the fuck down!" Yelled Damon. "Yeah,real helpful". Said Alec sarcastically. Alec stood in front of Bonnie and noticed how scared the girl was. "Hey,hey,look at me,everything's gonna be alright,just take a deep breathe" said Jace,encouragingly. Bonnie followed his instructions then the fire died down. "I'm just so tired". She cried. Jace hugged her,whispering words of encouragements to her.

"Where is she?" Said Elena,barging in with Caroline in town. "You told her?"asked Damon incredulously. "Of course I did. She was worried;we all were" said Stefan. "Great!just what we need". Muttered Damon. Both girls engulfed Bonnie in a hug,happy to see their best friend.