"What?" Kwangsun smirked. "Her stuff is top-notch. The fact we're going to one of her shows is just–"

Seunghyeon smacked his shoulder, cracking a smile. "Okay, fanboy. Calm down,"

"She'll be very happy to hear that, Kwangsun," Taeyong said and opened the door. "Now you two have fun. And be on your best behaviour." Taeyong gave Seunghyeon a pointed look. "Best behaviour."

Seunghyeon purses his lips. "Fine." He wraps his hand around Kwangsun's arm. "Ready to go?"

Kwangsun nodded and looked over his shoulder. "Thanks again, Taeyong-nim. See you later," he said and led Seunghyeon down the hall.

As they stepped into the elevator, Seunghyeon brushed his fingers against the velvet of Kwangsun's blazer.

"What's up, Kitty?"

"Hm?" Looking up, Seunghyeon studied Kwangsun's expression. Collected, yet playful. Not an ounce of nerves on his face. Was Kwangsun always this calm on a date? Or was Seunghyeon overthinking this?

Seunghyeon sucked in his breath and shook his head. "Nothing." Seunghyeon stood up straighter, putting on a smirk. "Just thinking about the food that'll be there."

Seunghyeon and Kwangsun followed the event planner inside, the lights already dimmed and most of the seats around the U-shaped stage filled. They had missed the pre-show drinks thanks to the traffic.

"Here are your seats," the planner said in a hushed tone, gesturing to the two front-row seats. They thanked her and promptly sat down.

"At least we have reserved seats," Kwangsun whispered before grinning at the stage. "And front row too."

Seunghyeon grinned and nudged his shoulder. "Chanri likes to spoil Hyung."

Kwangsun sniggered. "I can tell."

Smiling, Seunghyeon shifted in his seat and scanned the audience.

He barely recognized anyone, and the ones he did, he forgot their names. Pursing his lips, Seunghyeon jerked when he caught someone staring at him across the runway. Seunghyeon furrowed his brows at the man; it was too dark to make out any distinguishable features.

As the upbeat music started, Seunghyeon tore away and focused on the first dress.

The midnight blue chiffon gown flowed as the model moved with confidence. The bell skirt, reminiscent of a hanbok, with the bandeau top updated tradition into something new and luxurious.

As the model passed them, Seunghyeon gaped, his stomach dropped. Painted on her exposed nape was a red heart, where a bite mark would be. A bite mark only an alpha can give an omega.

"Look at that one," Kwangsun whispered, pointing to the next gown. Blinking, Seunghyeon focused on the ornately embroidered black and gold gown. The work on it was strikingly similar to his own suit.

"It's really cool," Seunghyeon whispered back, unable to look away from the model's nape, also painted with a heart.

His own nape started to itch. And he scratched until the skin went raw. Not that anyone noticed.

Seunghyeon grabbed the beer from the bar counter, chugging it for a good few seconds before pulling back with a sigh.

"Woah there." Kwangsun laughed. "You okay?" he asked, cradling his own beer glass.

Seunghyeon nodded. "Yeah. Just need a little courage," he said and took a more polite sip. The post-show was in the next room over, with a bar, live music, and the models walking around for the dresses to be admired up close by the crowd. "Is it me or does it seem like there are more people?"

Kwangsun shrugged. "It was dark in there. We couldn't tell."