Love

Devins POV
I got out of the shower to see Bryan sleeping on the bed I just get dressed and go make dinner.
Bryan's POV
He walks in and get dressed and leaves I sigh and get changed and pick up todo and walk into the livening room and turn the tv on the tv is a old box tv dev has had this for a long time so we kept it in here I get out back to the future on VHS and play that and sit down as we're watching todo keeps meowing at the characters cause this is his favorite movie and mine as we're watching dev says "foods ready" and we go eat "what are we having?" I ask "burgers and fries" he says and hands me my plate I sit on the couch and eat and he sits on his favorite chair and eats and we watch the movie I wash my plate and after the movie is done me and todo need a nap even after work "you gonna head to bed" he asks I nod and pick up todo and we head to bed and sleep.
Devin's POV
I cleaned up and do some work as I heard music coming from the bedroom I walk over and see that he's sleeping to classical music I just shut the door turn the lights off and head back to work after I'm done I put my work away and head to bed I lay there and look at him he looks so cute his soft cute face he's pink lips I move closer and pull him close to me and I sleep.