Fight

Bryan's POV 
I woke up early and headed to work luckily Devin wasn't up as I was walking I heard a horn of motorcycle go off I turn to see Devins motorcycle heading towards me I was almost into the parking lot when I saw him he stopped and took his helmet off he looked kind of pissed "I thought I told you I would start taking you to work" he said seriously "I wanted to walk and besides you said you had a meeting today" he said in a calm but pissed tone "It's not till 2pm so I had plenty of time" I scotched a little closer to him "look I just wanted to walk today ok besides I wanted to walk to get my mind of things" I look down at the ground all sadly "huu ok then but I'm coming with you it's nothing important I can just say I'm sick and thill move it to next week" I look at him surprised "are you sure" he nods and puts the motorcycle in the back "ok fine but make sure you don't make fun of me" i said in a pouty voice he laughs a little "ok but it's ok I'm taller that molten anyway" he said he was right molten is 6ft and he is 6'2 so there's only a two feet difference but who cares he walks over and kisses me we go in through the blown up building to see lefty and Freddie talking along with baby and ballora they notice us and look at us I immediately hide behind dev and he looks behind him to see me he then looks back at them "hi I'm Devin in Bryan's boyfriend" he says calmly I look over at them and he moves for then to fully see me "hey guys so Um this is him" I say his I felt stupid "so how long have you been dating for" ballora says "2years" Devin says they all look at me surprised "is that why you had trouble walking that one time" lefty said everyone just looked at him me and dev blushed and looked away from each other "I don't think you should say that" baby said "yea but anyway so his here just to make sure I'm ok and he wants to meet you guys" I say they all look at us makes me get goosebumps for a moment "will come in guys don't need to stand there sit down" ballora said getting to crates and setting then Down for us she sits back down and we just awkwardly sit down as they stare at us to be honest it's creepy to me we sat down "so how are you guys" I ask they said good and lefty asked "so what to funniest story about Bryan getting drunk" I look at him pissed "he once got so drunk he threw up on a frog" Devin said "DEVIN!!!!!!" I yell and hit the back of his head really hard they all laughed at us making me very uncomfortable but then baby asks "so when did you start dating" she asks "we slept together and start dating to put it in short" he said kind of awkwardly and looked at me and then we both look back at them "so when was the last you guys did the dirty" lefty says as he wiggles his hips "um...actually it's been a while we did like three months ago right" I say and look at dev "I think so" he says "ooohhh so looks like you won't be coming to work today" lefty said i felt my face heat up and I instantly covered my face with my hands so they wouldn't see me "you good hun" Devin asked which made me blush more "wait how do we know that it's not just a joke and besides we've never seen them kiss" lefty says while pointing at us I look up "we are but I don't think dev wants to and besides he gets in barest when we kiss" Devin looks at me "you mean you but yea we can prove it" he says smiling I look at him red faced he then tugs my collar and kisses me as we kissed everyone was surprised at how we just kissed I kissed back and closed my eyes he then pulled back and I then looked to see the others wide eyed "do guys have any other questions" he said cheerfully then lefty spoke up "so what's he like at home" Devin answered with the one question I new tell "his always working not to mention watching anime and eating junk food not to mention he makes loud comments about the anime's he watches even once he had locked himself in the work room and just drank and watched anime for a week I only got him to stop by waiting for him to pass out and drag him to bed" I looked at him madly "I thought I told you to never speak about it again" "what they asked" he both give each other dead eyed stairs till Freddie asks "so he never works around the house" I look back at him with even angrier look "no I do things I make dinner, do laundry, sweep and mop Devin handles fix's things around the house and help we both share the some chores" Devin nods to agree with me I've never have stand up to them but cause he is here I get more confident "wait do you have any recordings of it" baby asks "oh yea I do I have a voice recording of it" Devin then pulls his phone out and plays the recording ("HAHAHA SHES SUCH A TWINK WHAT WHY NOT SHE LOOKS SO CUTE though I mean she did just show up as a dragon for fuck sake yea that's right feel guilty bitch YEA LET THE MAID STAY SHE CUTE AHAHAHAHA GOD SHES BITCHER THAN MY EX AHAHAAA*) he end the recording "he and his otaku friends have drinking nights sometimes to" they all look at me surprised at how much I cursed "wait you drink" ballora says "yea I drink but only with my friends and when I'm down most of the time" as we're talking my stomach rumbles like a monster and I cover it but it still rumbles more a beast "uh did you not eat today hun" Devin asks looking at me I look away "yea but I forgot my lunch today this usually happens but I just ignore it" I say and look back at him slowly "Bryan you know what the doc said you gotta start eating more other wise it might cause you to get another eating disorder again it even went as far as harming yourself to stop the hunger remember last time you almost clasped at the store" I looked away and has about to cry "wait you never told us that" Freddie said concerned "that's cause he was afraid of being judged by you guys" Devin said he then tried to comfort me by putting his arm on the shoulder and holding me close "y-yea I know how you guys judge me cause of my likings and other things so I felt like I shouldn't have told you guys" they all look kind of guilty about it "wait so what's his parents like" lefty asks me and dev look at each other and I shake my head no I never wanted him to see them I've told him stories about them but never told the others they were mean I had some siblings but we were all chastised for a looks are grades and are dreams I wanted to be a coding and gaming worker but my mom said that wasn't going to pay the bills I put my hands to my chest "I'd rather not talk about it" I said dev comforted me "you just wanna go home" he said sweetly I looked at the others I new they would probably push me to tell them more "yea I'll just get my stuff" I then get up and get most of my paper work "I'll ask derpy to stop by and get the rest" I say "I'll see you guys tomorrow then probably" I then walked out and Devin followed me as we got to the motorcycle I put my stuff in the back and fell to the ground luckily he caught me on time and I started crying a little "you ok" asked I wiped my tiers away and nod while smiling that I was ok he help got me up and he soon drove off.