Weapons

Bryan's POV
I parked in the back and run to around the park walls till I got to portal room and opened the doors as I got there I put the code in and jumped in.
3rd person POV
Bryan stepped out on a concrete floor of a basement with paper on the walls and file cabinet and files on the floor and computers connected to box TVs along with science stuff and inventor with weapons and other stuff as he walked a door closed for the stair case on the other side of the room on the wall as a girl with green hair and brown eyes walked down in big overalls and straps to hold the overalls up and a white T-shirt that was no longer white but covered in dirt and oil and other stuff as she walked down she was writing something down and she looked over to see Bryan "hey bry what's up" she said walking over to him "can you make me this sword and the kind of armor oh and a shield for dev please" he then hands her the papers "what kind of metal do you need" she asked "I need the kind of metal that can kill the twisted and some for the shield just in case I'm not home" she then looks at then and nods "ok I'll have done in about two weeks but it I'll only be a week for you" she says he then leaves and runs back home as he is driving off he feels like someone is watching him he then stops at a gas station and he gets gas and a snack and pop as the worker leaves and drives off he then sits in the back and says "man I wonder why is following me home right now" he then hears the sound of metal banging on the concrete floor he then sees molten walking to him "how'd you know" he asked "your smell you see my dad teached me to smell different tips of oil can gas smoke and stuff with cars and motors and you smell like very powerful truck oil so here got you this" He then throw him a can of oil "why?" Molten asked "it'll help with staying on the down low so no ones knows there being followed by you" he then opens the can up "you wanna sit down" He say and scotch over to make room for molten he sits down and drinks it and then asks "how we never seen your boyfriend" molten asks "we agreed it wouldn't be best for you to know and that if you found out the they would know but cause you know now we have to move away again but his got another place so we're staying there" he then looks at me and says "we're is it" "not gonna say you never know they maybe watching or listening but still we plan that once it blows over is to get stuff in order and leave" he then looks away "how'd you guys meet cause last I new you never talked about him" Bryan sits back and sips him pop "we meet two months before we would graduate from college we meet at a party we started talking and became friends we then went out just us and one day we got so so drunk *giggle* we woke up to us naked turned out we made out and we both secret loved each other so we started dating a few weeks before I got the job we wanted to live far away and him grandparents died and they had a mansion so we decided to live in it we promised to stay with each other forever tell each other everything but when I told him everything he didn't believe me but when I started taking videos and such he new that is was real and later down he didn't mind as long as I was safe he helped me through my PTSD even now through my depression and anxiety attacks he just wants to protect me" molten then asks on a plain toon "has he ever hurt you" Bryan looks up and the back as drink "just once but it was cause I was scared he told me I was talking nonsense about things and he slapped me so I would get my mind straight we have had a few fights and it's mostly about my work like when I come home with bruises or a bloody nose hell even stab wounds he always tries to get me to stay home or even quit my job we fight sometimes and it mostly ends with me just going in the room and locking the door or even slamming it in his face and he has to sleep on the couch" Bryan then looks up at molten and smiles "he really loves you that much" he this sips his oil "mhm he doesn't do things that make me uncomfortable he always asks and I ask him" after a while of talking molten leaves and Bryan goes home.
Bryan's POV
I walked inside and went to the bedroom to see Devin reading a book I then got dressed in my pjs and as I was taking my pants off dev asks "what took so long" "molten tried following me home so I had to make sure he wouldn't" "ok so how is it going to take" "a week" I then got into bed and dev but his book away and we snuggled up as he laid there Devin asked "can I come to work with you" I stay silent and say "ok but please don't embarrass me" we both laugh for a little bit we both said goodnight and headed to sleep.