Comfy clouthes

Bryan's POV
I got home from work and when I got home I immediately got to my bedroom and took my close off into something for comforting

And I then took a nap I then woke up to my boyfriend Devin laying there stroking my hair I then get up and hug him we then sit there for a while "so how was work hon" he asked I then nuzzle my face into his red sweater he works on housing and buil...

And I then took a nap I then woke up to my boyfriend Devin laying there stroking my hair I then get up and hug him we then sit there for a while "so how was work hon" he asked I then nuzzle my face into his red sweater he works on housing and building but he we're it in cold days like today "it was boring and everyone was mean" he then lefts my head up and says "it's ok I won't make fun of you" he then kisses me and we lay there "you wanna go out to eat" he asks I then look up him he's way taller than me so I have to look up at him a lot which hurts my neck "yea I'm hungry anyway" "ok what do you to eat" I then lay back down and go down his jacket "I just want to eat tacos and watch drag queens all day" he then chuckle a little "ok then I'll order some and you can get the drinks and show ready ok" he says I agree and we then get to work as I'm getting things ready I feel someone rape there arms around me and I see it's him I lay back on him and we share a passionate kiss and he kisses my neck softly on my soft spot making my moan a little and giggle at how soft it feels I then see from the corner of my eye a light but I look and think it must have been the light of the sun reflecting from the glass he then notices "you ok" I then look at him and nod "yea I just saw something but it must have been the light" he looks at me worried you sure it's not another PTSD thing again" I then look at him and smile "trust me if it was I would have been crying by now" and give him a kiss on the cheek "ok will I gotta go get the food ok" he the let's go of me and walks to the garage "ok see you later" and he leaves as I sit there I think and hope that no one took a picture cause if that got it then I'd be in big trouble I then get up and change into some pants and a red and black button up shirt and then head to my workshop we're I make clothes and animatronic blueprints and for electronics for the future and started to get to work and watched sailor moon while working I saw another flash I turned and ran to open the window I looked around quick and then I saw twisted wolf on the left side of the fucking window I the screamed a little "AAaa" my hair went up and he jumped off and feel on his back which has gotta hurt I then ran and got my gun and jumped out the window till Someone graved the collar and pushed my back inside I hit the ground and get up quick to see Devin looking at my scared I then rushed to the window to see twisted wolf running off I shoot a few rounds but I only shot him in the leg but he got away I turned to Devin and he hugs my "are you ok did he hurt why did you jump out of the window" he then looks at me and puts one hand on my cheek and one on my shoulder "he had a camera I think there trying to spy on me" he then looks at my still a little bit worried I look out the window and then back at him and I feel tears going down my face "what if t-they t-try to hurt you what if they try to kill you" I then go into a state of panic till I feel Devin hugging me "it's ok it's ok look no matter what I will protect you" he wiped my tears away and kissed me "it's gonna be ok already" I nodded and he hugged me again for good measure just to make sure I then looked at him and said "wait when did you get back" I ask "I just got back I didn't see you on tue couch so I came up here and saw you jumping out and my instant thing was to pull you back inside" he then makes sure I'm ok "we should probably eat" I say we then head down and get everything ready and eat as we're eating Dev looks at me "I'm taking you to work tomorrow" I then stop and say "Why" he then looks at me worried "I don't think you should be walking to work alone ok ... and with the twisteds I don't want you to get hurt ok" I look down and then back at him "ok just park in the back so no one sees you please" he then kisses my cheek "ok but I'll pick you up after work to ok" we then snuggle and watch tv till I get tired after eating and he noticed "you wanna go to bed" i agreed and we went to bed.
3rd person POV
As Devin layed in bed looking at his lover his one true love and moves his hair to see his face he was so cute and small and he just wanted to stay with him forever and as he was looking at him he hugged him closely and said "I love you" and feel asleep.