After math

Bryan's POV
I woke up on my bed and tried to get up but my head hurt like hell I managed to get up and tried to remember what happened last night the last things I new were jack throwing up on the bartender and we watched attack on Titian and then I called dev a cunt on the phone cause he was trying to pick me up and when he tried to get me in the truck I kept cursing at him cause I couldn't finish the show and he only got me home when he said he'd do something for me for a week and that got me to come home with him but I don't remember what no mater how hard I try we didn't do anything he just took me in the bed and I feel asleep but that's it I got up and headed to the kitchen but I looked at myself in the mirror to see I took my shirt off and I only had my pants on that odd and that when I noticed I had hickes all over my neck and shoulders that when I remembered me him stopped at a lovers lane and made out but it didn't go that far we just made out till we got tired and left I panic a little knowing that when I come in tomorrow there gonna be addle to see it and think we did something even though it was just a make out still I walked to the kitchen and see todo up and I picked him up and went to the fridge I got the milk and then my bowl and cereal and had cereal to eat as I'm eating my phone rings I check to see it's Jon "yea" I say while eating "bry I heard they found out" I then looks at todo "yea so" "your not mad" "no cause I see no point in being pissed" "oh anyway you wanna meet up at the cafe near the park later" "sure I'll be there at 1" "ok see you then" I hang up and finish eating and wash my dishes and go get ready I put on a black jacket and some red jeans on I freshen up and put a scarf on so no one sees my hikes I check the time it's almost one so I head out and put some food in his bowl for todo and head out I checked to weather and it was gonna be pretty windy so I was good I walked to the park and then the cafe and saw Jon I waved and he waved back "hey man you wanna head in" he said and I nod we head in and take a seat I get a coffee and so does he "so how's thinks at your apartment" "good but todo still doesn't like him" "not surprised how about you and dev" "good just a few arguments but we get over it and he promised me something last night but I don't remember what" "hmm I see will ask him also is he still telling you to leave your job" "yea he wants me to be safe but.. I just wanna make sure there safe" "what are plans after this whole thing blows over" "we thing that we're gonna get married we have talked about it and we think it's a good time" I say are coffee is served to us and we drink are coffee "so your gonna live" "after this blows over" I says drinking my coffee after we finished Jon said "will I'll pay and also molten wanted me to not tell you but I'm gonna tell you anyways that he's gonna go talk to dev when he gets off work" Jon then stretches "what" I say he was about to repeat himself but I put my hand in front of his face "I know what you said ok I should get going see you tomorrow" I get up and walk away I walk home.
Sorry it's short I'm just really tired