Chapter 1: Last Day

Chapter 1: Last Day

Note: ok my friends! Here's the next story for y'all and you're wondering why I'm making another Overlord/Rwby Crossover, well my friends. The first story 'Blood Moon' just wasn't what I was writing for so I decided to delete that and remake it again.

Ok, this story was made between me and my beautiful co author @unlimitedblades and beta read by my boy @ZergPsycho.

I hope you guys enjoy this story better than my previous attempt.

If anyone has ideas for story arcs then don't hesitate to submit them to me because I'm actually curious on what you dood have in mind.

Another question, and it's about Remnant, I'll be using an inter dimensional gate used from the anime 'GATE' to connect the new world with Remnant but I want you guys to think when this should happen.

Romance, if anyone has any romance either depending the Female OCs or the Females(Or male) from the new world then don't hesitate, oh and give some ideas for romance with Ruby and Velvet, also Ruby is a lesbian in this story.

Ok now then, with all that done! Let's move forward!

——

12 Years had passed since the online sensation of Yggdrasil: Crashing Dawn had first appeared in the commercial markets of Japan in the year of 2126AD and since then many memories had been maid, friendships created or rekindled, and many known records made and broken throughout the games past decade existence.

In the game, there were 9 Realms implemented in it; Niflheim, Muspelheim, Asgard, Midgard, Jotunheim, Vanaheim, Alfheim, Svartalfheim and Lastly Helheim.

Each with their own unique environment, scores of bosses, mini bosses and pop monsters, numerous dungeons to be claimed for guilds.

Throughout the game's existence many people congregated with each other to form guilds which allowed them to stockpile military and political strength in the current realm they are based in.

These guilds allowed many players to feel a sense of community that many would feel more willing to form bonds and partnerships with other players.

The more eager guilds increased their powers due to increasing their members personal power, acquiring and hoarding powerful magical items/gold and gaining world items.

Due to these methods, each of the nine realms has an individual leaderboard of guilds collected power. These leaderboards are separate from the national leaderboard that includes all worlds together.

Between the realm leaderboard and the national leaderboard is not the same because a top guild in one realm would be smaller than other guilds while another guild in a different realm could enter the top ten of the national list with the top guild of the same realm.

Niflheim's Top Guild is called 'The Frost Walkers' which is a guild widely known as a primary ice users guild with no exact restrictions on race but they must have an ice centered power base, be it race, items or magic.

Muspelheim's Top Guild is called 'Admiral Akbar's Trap Masters', it was named that because 80% of the guild and its guild master are primary thief players and known to be occasionally hired to steal from other guilds or top players.

Asgard's Top Guild is called 'Heroes of Valhalla' ironic due to the realm they are based in, The Heroes of Valhalla is a hero restricted guild of only warriors, any warrior class is accepted, any human is accepted so long as they don't have any non warrior job class. They are referred to as that because they are the top warrior guild in the whole game due to their immense physical attack.