Guild Sheet

Note: Well the only thing I'll be informing everyone before I start the first chapter of the story. Yes. A lot of the classes are original and came from a DnD Homebrew Site. I don't own any of the shown classes nor do I claim ownership.

The Oc 'Brain O'Conner' belongs to my co author unlimitedblades so show this guy a lot of love, he's been extremely active when we were forming this whole story.

All Information determining the classes both custom made and canon were determined to the best of our abilities, especially unlimited since he knows more on overlord then me.

A lot of you are probably gonna annoy me about some of these characters having 'too many rare classes' and from the limited information gathered from established npcs and speculation from both myself and my Co-Author, so don't annoy us on this especially since we already went months researching.

While a lot of people would comment that this is too much information for the guild itself, I see it as necessary for people to know as to not be confused as to what is going on with the guild. It's quite obvious some info will be added as time progresses but this is all the major information.

Oh and last thing, me and unlimited did the math on the levels so you needn't worry about that especially since I'll explain the end result in the story...at some point if I remember too.

Last last thing, enjoy this guild sheet and show us some love, me and unlimited spent A LOT of time researching for this story. And show my partner some love because this wouldn't have been possible without him backing me up.

so please don't comment down that I click bated you, this is the basic information of the whole guild.

-Overlord Guild-

Guild Name: Republic of Midgard

Leader: Jaune Arc

Players-

-Jaune Arc-

*Jaune Arc was an 80 year old elderly man born in the Central Section of the United States of America after being reincarnated from being killed by a death stalker during initiation, having been born in 2060 in Union City, Oklahoma.

Jaune believed his reincarnation was a second chance to build himself from scratch. Graduating High School, Jaune applied to a well known college of the state to which he earned his masters degree for forensic science then applied to his hometowns Police Department and went into Crime Scene Investigation, for 20 Years.

Jaune operated on a national scale from being loaned down to numerous departments until at the age of 40, Jaune applied to the International Crime Scene Investigation Association which is a group of highly trained investigators that worked internationally.

until retiring at 67 and lived in a comfortable home in Japan for the past year until Yggdrasil was made public and Jaune having literally nothing else to do then to watch old detective movies, he purchased the game and the chair to play it then being raptured by the 'Customization' of the game.

-Avatar Age: 21

—Race and Classes—

**Level 100 - Racial Level: 0 - Job Class Level: 100

**Race: Humanoid - Human Lv0

**Job Class -

"-Fighter -Base- Lv10

-Sword Master -High- Lv10

-Great White Wyrm -Rare- Lv5

-Anti Magic Warrior -High- Lv10