Special Chapter: Party of the Century

Halloween, Hallowe'en, Allhalloween, All Hallows' Eve, All Saints' Eve, Ancient Samhain, Kekri; the festival had many names.

But to you, it was the funniest day on the Earth's calendar for you.

You had always loved this strange festival that had originated from the harvest festival to the massive moneymaker it was nowadays.

It was also the busiest day to some of you demons since some of the silly little mortals wanted to make deals with your kind; apparently, something about how much more powerful the ritual would be. Which was total bullshit anyway but why were you to say anything.

All of the humans went around with their children to trick or treat, teens terrorizing the neighborhood with either innocent or malicious pranks, adults partying and acting like savages while serial killers and other unsavory characters roamed the streets hunting new prey.

All while you got to watch the chaos, do a deal or two, and then disappear into the night with your own plans. Which was partying. You got to stretch your wings and tail and go around partying and seduce humans to their own dooms all while drinking and dancing, be it either in a country club or in the craziest of raves.

And you got to dress up as well despite having your costume already. But hey, what was the fun of being your usual self when you could do anything you wanted.

One year you would be a sexy nurse demon, the other you would be a demonic princess.

But ever since you had come to this alternate universe – that was rather weird to think about – the idea of celebrating Halloween hadn't come up to you.

Perhaps in another universe, there was some sort of catastrophe which is why no one celebrated that year's spooky season.

An unforgivable thing to you.

Anyway, it wasn't until you had been oh-so-graciously taken – a synonym for kidnapping – by America's Secret Service from the country you had been staying in, you had actually realized how much time had passed by since the last celebration.

In fact, the reason he had even 'kidnapped' you in the first place was to get ready with him for the annual Halloween Party he was hosting.

And holy shit, America might have been your soulmate when it came to Halloween. He had pretty much taken over the Biltmore Estate – grand place for sure – and had turned it into a really great haunted house.

"So, what'cha think babe? Aren't I the fucking best at decorating?" America asked as he adjusted his sunglasses while the other arm wrapped around your shoulder, pulling you to his chest. You looked at the pumpkin lanterns, fake tombstones, and cobwebs.

"Well, it certainly is something. But~ I won't be feeding your ego, otherwise, you might explode" you said as you walked to the front door and opened it, listening to it creak loudly. "Huh, interesting," you said as you stepped inside the spooky entranceway where the lights were still on but the decoration had been done really well. Candles were placed everywhere along with other decorations to make the place look Extra Haunted; a feat that had been successful.

"Just wait until you see it during the party! It's gonna be fucking awesome. I got a top-notch DJ and sound system, killer food, and entertainment" America said as you nodded along, attempting to take a few more steps into the place but the country stopped you, pulling you onto his chest.