Hospital Visit

You didn't remember much when you had arrived at the hospital since the paramedics had injected you with something to make you pass out. You were quite surprised that they had worked on you – usually, when people spiked your drinks or food, you just felt tingly and hot – and that you had been unconscious the whole operation.

Pity, you had wanted to scare the humans with sudden screams of pain and agony.

Still, you wanted to applaud the humans on their excellent medication nowadays since you woke up groggy and disoriented. You listened to the calming and evenly spaced beeping of the machines near you. Sensing no danger from around you, you decided to open your eyes to a comfortable room.

Knowing America's health care system being complete and utter bullshit most of the time, you were sure that the room you were residing in was expensive. Very expensive.

One of the walls – the wall that your bed's headboard was against – was made of rich brown wood while the other walls were light beige, making the room look a bit rural yet comfortable. On your left were windows that were covered by blinds, letting only a small amount of natural light in.

The room was furnished as well; comfortable-looking plush chairs made from the same wood were placed near your bed along with a couple of tables and cabinets. A couple of shelves were also there, probably for decoration in case the patient had to stay there for a long time.

You looked around the room, noting multiple expensive flower bouquets and even those cheesy balloons covering the desk and cabinets. You could see a couple of 'get well' cards on the table near your bed, making you chuckle a bit before coughing harshly; your throat being dry as the desert.

Your coughing fit seemed to have drawn the attention of people since the door almost flew off its hinges and familiar people poured in.

"Oh, hey guys" you croaked out with a smile as Canada came and looked you once over as America and Zealand practically threw themselves onto you (but still being careful enough to avoid your wounds).

"You're finally up!" Kiwi said, carefully cradling your good arm while America was careful to avoid your lovely gunshot wound while hugging you a tad bit possessively.

"Yeah, you've been asleep for a while now babe," he said as you nodded and coughed some more as Australia – who appeared out little after his brothers – handed you a glass of water which you eagerly drank before sighing.

"So, what's the damage exactly? Did you catch t... that man?" you stuttered, forcing yourself to move to a better position as the countries rushed in to help you. Of course, you truly didn't feel any pain but it was good to keep the act up to milk more sympathy from your dearest countries.

Lucifer and Belial would call you an attention whore.

...

Which you totally were, no need to lie about it.

But they didn't need to throw it in your face every time you met them.

"Well..." Canada said, looking a bit worried as America let out a burst of boisterous laughter. "Don't worry about that fucker, he's in holding and my men will make sure he'll stay there. The other guy, however..." he trailed off as your wide innocent eyes stared at him.

"T... the other man?" you asked, acting scared. You opened your mouth a couple of times, trying to force the words out as your skin broke into a cold sweat. "Was it... A-Adam?" you asked, hands coming nervously to fiddle with the baby blue blanket that was covering your body. It was soft to touch and you had decided at that point to take it with you when you returned to Hell. It would look nice on your bed and you liked its softness.