Part 52: News Flash

Start from the beginning

"So, this guy framed you for killing the King of Wakanda and you want to see him face to face?" She asks.

Bucky counts her reps for her. After her last one, he helps her to her feet, and they work on the self-defense moves she learned in Germany. She's already faster and more confident than the first time. Once he's satisfied with the amount of times she's able to slam him onto the floor, they move on to punches. He teaches her a few more – an uppercut and a cross. They'll get into the more complex stuff as she gets better. Right now, he'd prefer her to just learn the basics.

"He might have information on the serum," Bucky tells her as he dodges and blocks her hits. He lets her get a couple in just to improve her self-esteem. She grins as she clips his chin. "He was obsessed with HYDRA and the idea of Super Soldiers. He hated them. He hated Steve and the Avengers for what they did to his country."

"What did they do?"

"They kind of... destroyed it."

"Oh." She sighs. "You said something about Siberia."

"That's mostly where I was kept when I was the Winter Soldier," Bucky says. "Come at me harder next time. You're pulling your punches."

"What does that mean?" She asks, taking a sip of her water.

"You're not hitting me with the force you should be. I can take it, Shan."

She takes a deep breath and lunges at him. Bucky puts up his right hand, her fist sinking into his palm. He grins.

"Good one. Again."

"Tell me about Si – beria!" She grunts as she throws another punch. She grazes his cheekbone this time.

"Zemo killed all of the Winter Soldiers that I trained with when I was still with HYDRA. Isaiah didn't have any leads on the serum, and Sam and I are running out of options. Zemo is our only shot now."

Bucky dodges her easily, but she's getting better at these too.

"Other than teaming up with Walker."

"I'd rather gouge my own eyes out than work with Walker," Bucky grumbles.

He grabs her wrist. This time, Shannon remembers her self-defense training. There are no surprises. She swings his arm up and twists it, shoving him into the ground. Bucky grins.

"He's a jerk," Shannon replies.

"I didn't like the way he was looking at you," Bucky snarls as he climbs to his feet.

"Like I was annoying?"

"It was more than that," Bucky replies.

"Bucky," she laughs. "Not every guy in the world wants to fuck me."

He grabs her by the waist and pulls her toward him, grinning.

"Yeah, but I do." His voice drops to the exact timber that he knows makes her wet for him. "So badly."

Her cheeks flush. Bucky nips at her earlobe and drags his fingertips across her bare stomach, just to watch her shiver. She licks her lips and giggles, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him and suck gently on his bottom lip. A low, raw moan escapes his throat.

"I think I like being rewarded with sex after every training session."

"Like I said the other day, I'll do anything to keep you motivated."

She smirks and reaches down, grabbing his cock through his sweatpants. He groans softly, rolling his hips against her palm. Just as she begins to nip at his jawline, the gym door slams open and a janitor begins dragging their cleaning cart inside. Bucky sighs and frowns as they nod at the janitor and head out.