Part 20: Shannon's Bucky Mix

Começar do início

"Bucky," she moans. "Fuck."

"Faster," he rasps.

Shannon begins to bounce up and down on him. He feels her muscles tense and her moans grow higher and higher pitched. He loves watching her come. It's so beautifully messy. She cries out and collapses on top of him, clawing at his biceps as she reaches her peak. Bucky grips her hips tightly and takes over while she sucks a dark hickey onto the side of his neck. He slams her hips against his until he comes. Fireworks. Bucky cries out, his voice breaking. Shannon sucks gently on his skin and they relax, holding each other tightly until the heat between them becomes unbearable and they have to part. She pants, pushing her hair out of her face and giggles while he tosses the condom into the garbage bin beside the bed.

"That was fun."

"I haven't woken up like that in a long time, he chuckles.

She smiles and brings his fingers up to her lips to kiss each one individually. Bucky's stomach flips.

"You want breakfast?" She asks.

"You're too good to me, you know that right?"

"You deserve it," Shannon whispers as she climbs off of the bed and throws her robe on. His reflex is to say 'I don't', but he holds it back. She looks over her shoulder. "What do you feel like?"

"Bacon and eggs?"

"You got it." She smiles at him. "I love you."

Bucky can't hold back the massive grin on his face. His cheeks hurt.

"Say it again," he whispers.

Shannon giggles and leans against the doorframe.

"I love you."

The words make his heart flutter every time they land.

"Again." He bites his lip and makes puppy dog eyes at her just to watch her melt. "Please?"

"I love you," she breathes.

He sighs and flops onto his back.

"I could listen to you say that on loop for hours, you know."

"I'll make you a mixtape," she jokes. "Actually, I have one for you that I've been working on."

He lifts his head.

"Wait. What's a mixtape?"

"Something I used to make for old boyfriends back in college. It's a bunch of songs that make me think of you."

"I like that," he says softly.

"Really?!" She gushes. "Because I have one on Spotify."

Bucky rolls back over and narrows his eyes, his eyebrows knitting together.

"What the hell is that?"

She laughs.

"Come and sit with me in the kitchen and I'll teach you. You'll learn new things today, old man."

Bucky groans and Shannon walks over and playfully tugs on his toes.

"Come on, Sergeant."

He pulls on his boxer shorts before following her into the kitchen. Shannon heats up the pan and drops a knob of butter into it before grabbing her laptop and putting on a pot of coffee. She opens it up and plunks it down in front of him.

"Okay, you have to make a Spotify account."

Bucky squints as she cooks up some bacon. The smell of it is enough to make his stomach growl.