Huh , marine?

All of a sudden, Kei felt someone clutch her by both her upper arms . When she looked around, she saw two Marines standing on either sides of her. "We have finally caught you, you filthy pirates !!" One of them on her right side said with a smug look.

"What....? You have got the wrong idea-" She tried to point out but was immediately cut off

"Shut up ! You can't fool us!"

Continued the guy on her left side. One of them remove cuffed and locked them on her wrsits  with the rest of the men and it wasn't any normal handcuffs, they were made from sea stone. She could tell because wearing them made her feel dizzy.

"We can't let you guys escape again."
Said the guy who handcuffed her.

"Like I said, I'm not with those guys. "

Kei tried to say in her defense but they ignored her and started dragging her somewhere. Because of her becoming weak due to sea prism, she couldn't do anything but let herself be dragged.

Why ......? Just why ......?

SOMEWHERE IN THE TOWN

A certain marine captain was walking down the streets. He had white hair and was smoking two cigars in his mouth.

Damn!! Those strawhat's! The next time I see them in the Grandline , it's gonna be their last day out in the world.

He thought furiously with a frown on his face .

"  Smoker-san! "

A girl came running towards him . She had short dark blue hair and was wearing glasses. She stopped near the marine captain panting and with hands on her knees. " Smoker-san, the ship is ready. We finally can leave for the Grandline"

At this, Smoker turned towards her .
"Oh yeah, and about the pirates we have been trying to catch for three days, I got a report from the soldiers and looks like we have finally caught them" she added with a smile.

"Good, Tashigi, we have been ordered to bring them to the head quarters in the grandline for further investigation. The group has been responsible for many thefts, smuggling and kidnapping in various areas. Maybe we will get an idea of rest of the group through further investigation. Keep them in the cellar on the ship but separately so that they don't plan something on us. "

He ordered her and started heading towards the port . The vice captain named Tashigi followed behind him.

~~~~~

At some point Kei gave up explaining those guys. She was taken, no dragged, to a huge ship that had a flag with marine symbol on it. She was taken inside the ship and locked in a cellar. A sigh left from her as she was now left alone in the dirty cell.

How....? Why .....? Nothing more worse could happen now. This is all such a headache......

She thought someone else would at least come talk to her and she could prove her innocence but she was proven wrong when 6 hours went by since she had been brought here . They didn't even send someone to check upon her. She can't even escape because of these sea prism stone made handcuffs. She glared down at the handcuffs on her hands as if the glare itself could break it.