Chapter 6: Study Session

A week passed by since the twins arrived at UA, and they slowly were getting adjusted to their new environment and classmates. Lucas would spend some of his time speaking with Mina, even though his sister Luna was next to him all the time, he didn't mind it though, in every school, there have been people who would point out how they are always next to each other.

Besides speaking with Mina, Lucas started hanging out a bit more with Kirishima, while Luna spent some of her time with Toru, the two of them were starting to get a bit closer to becoming friends, the same as Lucas with Kirishima.

Meanwhile, for their whole first week in UA, a certain explosive boy kept challenging Luna to compete with him, even suggesting to do some practice fights together each time Luna politely declined his suggestion, but she did compete with him when she felt a bit bored doing basic training of her quirk. The twin's master made it clear, a week before they entered the academy, to only use the main 4 elements and to only do the basic movements of each element.

When the twins asked their master why they could only use the basics, he told them with his permanently expressionless face, "Listen well my students, the main reason I accepted UA's offer on having you two be part of their academy is only for the sole purpose of research," Lucas raised an eyebrow and looked at his sister with confusion, Luna looked back at her brother also with a confused expression on her face.

Then they both turned towards their master, Lucas spoke first, "Um, can you elaborate a bit more?" Luna nodded her head, "What exactly do you mean by research?" she said, and both twins crossed their arms in unison waiting for an explanation.

The master let out a tiny sigh and leaned back on his recliner chair, the three of them were in the living room at the time, "Is very simple, I want to see how exactly this prestigious academy will train you two into using your quirks (he raised both hands and did an air quote) properly," he said, then he started stroking his long beard.

"Many of Japan's top heroes graduated from UA, including the number 1 hero All Might, and the number 2 hero Endeavor. If they trained them and taught them how to use their quirks as basically an extension of their body-," Lucas leaned back a bit on the left side of the couch, Luna was sitting on the right side, "But Luna and I already made our quirks become an extension of our body, of our being," he said tilting his head a bit, interrupting the Master for a moment.

The master narrowed his eyes at him, scolding him silently, "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt you," Lucas said with guilt, the master simply nodded his head, his way of accepting the apology.

"Lucas is right Master, you've taught us since we were toddlers. Why do we have to go through it again with different teachers?" Luna said eyeing the master suspiciously. He kept stroking his beard and spoke with a bit of smugness in his tones, "Yes, I know that well my students, but I want to see what techniques they will teach you two, how much the academy knows about the elements, and how to properly bend them. If they're reliable and capable of training your quirks. Like I said, UA is known for having amazing and powerful heroes graduate from it, let's see what UA can do and if they live up to their reputation," he said narrowing his eyes a bit as if challenging someone in front of him even though there was no one there.

All the twins could do was simply nod their heads, "Then we will do as you say master," they said in unison.

In the blink of an eye, it was already Saturday, today Momo would come over and help the twins be fully up to date with their school material. Luckily, both twins were very intelligent and responsible when it came to their academics. They would get A's in each of the school subjects, this was mostly thanks to their master, who made sure his students would be on top of all their classes, he wanted his students to excel academically.