"Do you think I looked hot is that why your blushing?"

You stayed silent as Vinnie continued to tease you

"Oh, look at the time. Almost time to go to the warehouse."

You quickly walked back into the house practically running to your room shutting the door behind you,

It was around 3 P.M, you would be leaving for the warehouse around 4 so you decided to get ready. You got into the shower making sure to lock both doors.

You picked out your outfit, just a simple sweatshirt, and jean shorts. You didn't do very much makeup doing what you usually do and putting your hair up.

Your phone rang, it was a text from Liza

Liza :)

[hey, you coming to the warehouse?]

[boof and I are going!]

You

[yea, I'll see you there]

You shut your phone off walking out of your room you walked over to Thomas who was sitting near his car with everyone else.

"There you are!" Jett sighed

"Took you long enough" Vinnie snarled

You glared at him "I don't have a car to drive so who am I going with?"

"Well, Alex and Thomas are going in the Maclaren."

You raised your eyebrows "So that means you're going with Vinnie and I in the RX7"

"great.." you mumbled walking over to Vinnie.

"Don't look so sad princess, it will be over before you know it."

Vinnie opens the door pulling his seat back, you climb into the back getting situated in the middle seat. Jett then climbs in the front shutting his door.

"Why the sad look?"

"I don't have a sad look."

Jett nodded looking forward, Vinnie then gets in the car you hear the engine roar before he slowly goes down the driveway to the gate.

"Does this thing go any faster?"

Vinnie looked in the rearview mirror smirking at you "are you sure you want me to answer that?" You looked at Vinnie curiously before Jett muttered an "oh god."

Before you knew it your back was slammed against the seat as Vinnie slammed his foot on the gas, the speed began to increase as you were still in total shock. Vinnie slowed down once we got onto the freeway.

"Does that answer your question angel?"

You nodded your head at him; slamming the car door you looked around admiring the lit-up warehouse, you walked past some of Thomas and Alex's cars sitting on one of the couches.

"y/n!!!!!" Liza walked out of the bathroom running towards you, you quickly stood up engulfing her in a hug "Liza, I missed you so much!!" You and Liza both let go of each other, you looked over her shoulder

"Boof!" you waved at him as he waved back.

It had been over an hour since you had been at the warehouse, both you and Liza were talking well, all the guys were talking and working on the cars. Vinnie was working on his RX7 installing a new break.

You couldn't help but look, Vinnie was shirtless, the warehouse had no air conditioning yet, so everyone was kind of hot at this point. You and Liza walked outside of the warehouse standing around

"We should hang out soon!"

You weren't really paying attention to what was happening right now, but your mind was only on Vinnie. "I'm going to go over to boof. Tell me when your done drooling over Vinnie." You blushed awkwardly as Liza walked away.

You sat down in one of the lawn chairs pulling your phone out, you couldn't lie, you were turned on. You opened your texts clicking on Vinnie's contact typing

You

[I'm craving you]

Vinnie continued to work on his car, so you texted him again

[I want to feel your lips on me]

Vinnie groaned, wiping his hands on his shirt before taking his phone out. It took him a minute before his eyes went wide, his facial expression softened as he bit his lip.

You were already looking at him when he glanced over at you before returning to his phone screen, he then began to type you watched as the bubble appeared on your screen.

Vinnie

[meet me in the bathroom sweetheart 😉]

[wait a couple of minutes though, so you don't make it obvious]

Vinnie walked upstairs into Kouvr's office shutting the door, you waited 5 minutes before getting up from where you are sitting walking up to kouvr's office.

"Where are you going y/n?" Jett asked

"Bathroom." Jett nodded at you returning to his conversation with Eamon

You wandered into Kouvr's office looking around the office for the bathroom, you found it walking over to it before opening it.

There he was, the man himself, Vinnie was sitting on the floor of the bathroom drinking an energy drink

"Close the door angel."

You turned around closing the door "lock it too" you locked the door turning around sitting beside Vinnie looking at him.

"What's got you so worked up sweetheart?"

"You," you whispered

"I need you to speak up angel."

"You Vinnie." You stared blankly at the wall. "Is that so?" Vinnie smirked placing his hand on your thigh giving it a light squeeze.

"You have been teasing me lately Ya know?" You bit your lip thinking of times you've set Vinnie off.

"I don't find that very fair sweetheart, especially when you walked in on me the other day." You tried to hide the blush creeping up on your cheeks. Vinnie leaned towards you tucking a piece of loose hair behind your ear.

"I got off at the thought of you, now I can't get you out of my mind."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing, he admitted that.

"I had an idea, and I was going to tell you today, but you seemed kind of mad so maybe I won't."

You looked at Vinnie, what was he going to tell you?

"What is it?" you mumbled

"What was that?" He said smirking

"What was your idea?" You said slower looking at him in the eyes

"My idea is-"

A/n: hey people! I tried to do a cliffhanger. How did I do? I hope you all enjoyed it, I am craving some kimchi once again but yuh. As always feedback and suggestions are always appreciated! Any guess on what vinnies idea is?