"Listen girl, you've never seen him before! This is your chance to meet him!"

"I'm not interested in that."

"Maybe you'll find your soulmate!"

"No-"

"Oh look at the hour! My husband is waiting outside already! Bye bye!" She moved her hands off of me and quickly grabbed her things to leave. I looked back to the others as they also grabbed their things and left.

"So I guess your husbands are waiting outside too..." I sighed, defeated, standing up and taking the project's folder.

I know where his office is, which of course, is at the top of our building; the CEO needs the best view of the city.

I take the elevator to the 11th floor. Nobody stops it since everybody already left, so most of the building is empty. The boss stays untill very late, that's what I've heard from my good-for-nothing co-workers.

I must admit, I sometimes wonder about him, but it's not enough to take away some search minutes from me. The managers have told me he sends praises for my job, and that's all that matters.

My thoughts halt at the doors opening, the floor had very dim lights, not a single soul up here. His office is the only one ahead, big black doors.

I knock one time, but there's no answer.

Maybe he already left?

I knock a second time, same response.

I'm not one to enter without permission, but I need to deliver that project, and I can't leave the folder on the floor either.

Slowly, I open the door, revealing a very nice and neat office, very classy too.

"Excuse me..." I whisper, as I get in and carefuly walk to his desk. I take a quick look of the big windows, the almost night-evening was beautifully reflected on the city lights.

I placed down the folder, and turned around to leave.

That is untill I realized it was the wrong place and wrong time to be there.

"That feels so fucking good"

"Turn around baby, I want to fuck you from
Behind"

Oh my god. No way.

My head quickly got fuzzy, my cheeks turned bright red and my heart raced. A quick flashback of that one rumour about the boss having sex up here also popped up.

The moans were coming from another mini office to the side of his desk. The glass door was wide open; allowing me (or cursing me) to see his reflection on it.

Dark short hair, half unbuttoned shirt, messy undone tie, sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

It was the worst moment to feel something at all, but that image made me...feel something.

That was untill he turned his head to the side and saw me from the reflection.

Damn it.

He stopped immediately, shushed the person under him and turned back again to the reflection; but I had already started running towards the exit.

"HEY!"

"I'm so sorry!" I just yelled, expecting him to hear me as I opened those black heavy doors and ran away, not looking back at all. I frantically pushed the main lobby button while pushing the fast door closing one at the same time.

I could hear steps already, but the doors closed first, and that gave me at least two seconds of calmness. I didn't even bother to stop at the fifth floor for my bag; I just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

As I left, I cursed on my teammates for making me deliver that folder, and cursed on myself for allowing it. My face was still red and hot from that scene back there.

But it kept appearing in my head.

His pleasured frown followed with a groan.

I hate myself so much,

I wanted to be that person under him, for some reason.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End of flashback

So, after that incident, my tasks got "unexpectedly" heavier, more deadlines and more projects, just for me. However, since that day, I never saw him again.

I managed to get permission from my manager to send everything via e-mail instead of printing. I mean, who even prints anymore?

I felt like purposely, the boss demanded more work from me so I had to either go up to deliver or stay untill late, and I felt like he wanted to make my life miserable for that one mistake, but I worked my ass off so that at 5 o clock I was out.

I'm surprised I didn't get fired, actually.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guys! First chapter here❤️ please give the second one a chance, I know this may seem like a boring chapter, but it's actually important for next one!

Next one is called : Bang

Please stick around❤️ I promise I'll do my best with this story, I'm so excited!

Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you like this story❤️