Troublemaker

Time: TWT
Location: Earth, NY, Avenger's Tower
OST: Counting Crows, Accidentally in Love
Words count: ~ 3200
Published: 10 December 2021

***

So she said what's the problem baby
What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love (love)

Come on, come on - Jump a little higher
Come on, come on - If you feel a little lighter
Come on, come on
We're accidentally in love

***

"... Y/N ... you're divine!"

He pleasantly groaned against your mouth, with a breathless voice that sounded a little bit hoarse and husky, giving a small bite at your bottom lip and tugging at his with his teeth in a teasingly way.

You grinned in that rough kiss and pecked his lips before collapsing on his chest and rolling on your back at his side, trying to ease your racing heartbeat and to catch your breath back.

"Uhm, I know!"

You wheezed out at him, lips stretched with a sly smirk. He dropped his head on the same cushion, shifting closer to gently press his temple against yours, and fell quiet, the panting of you both synchronizing into a single rhythm.

After a moment of needed rest, the both of you enjoying your afterglows and regaining your breaths, you crawled back over his bare chest, your hands gliding up to reach his broad and stony shoulders.

He chuckled lightly at your loose hair tingling over his skin, as a gentle palm soon enough guided your head to nest right below his chin, the other wrapping your frame and lowering to lightly graze up and down your back, fingertips like feathers along the spine. One of his inky, silky locks loosely spread out on the cushion was found by your fingers, which started to lazily play with it.

You took your time to enjoy the cuddles, the feeling of his fresh skin pressed against yours, the comfort of the rocking your chests made while rose and fell together.

After awhile, you shifted your head enough to rest your chin on his breastbone and let your gaze trail over from his totally kissable lips, slightly puffy and tinted of a deeper shade of rose, to the enviable clear and perfectly shaved skin of his sharp jawline and cheekbones, up to his bright, emerald eyes.

"Now, why are you looking at me like that?"

He questioned, stifling a laugh.

"Uhm, no reason in particular..."

The beauty of a God cannot be described by words, you thought between yourself.

"... just noticing how ravishing you look underneath me!"

With a joyful small grin, you propped on your elbows and crawled up a little more to boop his nose and nuzzled its tip with your own. He genuinely smiled at your cute silliness and looked over you with his most soft glance, running his fingertips lightly along your cheek to tuck a rebel strand of hair behind your ear.

Oh, that bright smile opening up just for you was one of the most marvelous things on Earth, a thing always capable to send your heart on rollercoasters.

Not to talk about how your blood reached its boiling point each time he looked at you like that. If his eyes were averagely abyss of green and gold one could really easily get lost in when they were sparkling of a mix of lust and love and affection like at that moment they were just beyond hypnotic.

You couldn't help to lift your hands, tangling your fingers in his long, raven, and silky curls, and once you found his nape you gently pulled him at you once again. He eagerly propped up, leaning back on his forearms to welcome the countless, passionate kiss you poured.