Chapter 11

I sat in the car and I noticed that there were three other people.
A man driving, another man sitting in the seat next to me and John.
-y/n...- John whispered. 
-It's okay. Really, don't worry.- I smiled at him -I know you'll rescue me somehow.- I whispered in a way only he could hear me.
-I would kindly ask you to not say anything to Mr Holmes until tomorrow morning, Dr Watson.- the man said, tightening his grip on the gun, that I noticed I only at that moment. 
-Yeah, yeah.- John nodded.
My heart started beating faster because of the fear.
"How did I end up like this?" I thought, playing nervously with my hands, torturing them. 
After that, John got out of the car.
The car started moving and I watched out of the car window, as we left Baker Street. 
"I can't believe I'm actually doing this." I thought, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes, trying to relax, because my heart was beating too fast, as if at any moment it could explode.
But it was almost impossible in that situation. 
I didn't know where I was going, who were the people with me in the car, if they wanted to kill me or what were Moriarty's intentions once I had arrived where he wanted me to be. 
-You must be y/n Holmes. I'm Moran, Sebastian Moran. Boss sent me here to accompany you.- the man sitting next to me said and I flinched a little, scared of the weapon he was holding -No, no. Don't be scared. We mean no harm. Boss especially told us to make you feel safe and at home.- he said.
-Yeah, I'm y/n...- I said, lowering my gaze, still scared. 
He was a tall and physicated man, with light brown hair and hazel eyes.
He was probably a Colonel or something like that, given some scars on his arms and the tan. 
The chauffeur drove for a good twenty or thirty minutes before passing a huge metal gate, then we could see a manor, surrounded by gardens.
"This is marvellous." I thought, looking around, amazed.
With the moonlight it was almost impossible to see everything but I bet that in the morning this would have been a beautiful view. 
When the car stopped, Moran got out and I followed him through a path in the big garden. 
-I'm very sorry we had to pick you up at this time of the night. You surely are pretty tired.- the man smiled at me.
-I am, yeah.- I said, yawning. 
-If you follow me I'll show you your room.- he said -In the first days you'll probably get lost.- he giggled -This place is pretty big. You think you'll need a map?- he joked. 
He was really trying to make me feel comfortable. 
-Maybe yes.- I said, smiling a little, while we walked in through a big wooden door, much detailed.
It was a very big manor, full of beautiful and elegant furniture.
The first thing you could notice where you were in were two twin staircases, covered by a red carpet, joined on the first floor.
There were lots of doors, corridors, windows, paintings, pictures and also candlesticks. 
From outside and inside, this manor looked like a real castle.
-Regards, Boss.- Moran said, straightening his posture. 
-Hey Seb. Hello y/n, do you like it here, my dear?- a voice asked and I froze in place. 
I had almost forgotten the reason why I was there.
I turned around to see him.
He was on the top of the stairs, still in full suit despite the late hour. 
-Yeah.- I just nodded, feeling my heart in my throat. 
-Good, very good.- he hummed -I'll let you go to sleep, dear. I will see you tomorrow morning, at breakfast.- he smiled at me -And I would kindly ask you to not try to escape. Guards and cameras are everywhere. Goodnight dear.- he said, disappearing in the corridor. 
-Let's go. Your room is this way.- Moran said, leading the way, we went upstairs and he stopped in front of a wooden door -Here we are.- he opened the door as my hand flew to my mouth.
It was a big room with a balcony, a double bed, a desk with a chair, a library full of books, a pouf and a wardrobe with two doors. 
-This...this is all for me?- I asked, surprised. 
-Yeah, there are already some clothes in the wardrobe, Boss picked them personally, one by one. We hope you like it.- he said -Now I'll let you sleep. Goodnight.- he said. 
-Night.- I said as he closed the door behind him.
I walked to the wardrobe, opened it and I was shocked by what was inside of it.
A lot of expensive dresses, t-shirts, tops, jeans, sweatpants, jackets and hoodies were carefully folded, and there were some shoes too.
"How did he know that I would have come here instead of John?" I thought, feeling overwhelmed "He didn't plan everything, did he? No, that's impossible. Really impossible." I said to myself and shook my head. 
I picked up a t-shirt, a pair of sweatpants and I laid down in bed.
I hated to admit it but it was the softest thing I have ever touched. 
The sheets were so warm and cozy that I almost forgot where I was.
I closed my eyes, hoping that the next morning, when I would wake up, I would be in the 221b of Baker Street and not in a room in Moriarty's Manor.